Ch 6- New Day, New School

Yukiko's Pov

I covered my ears not wanting to hear what she has to say, I felt like I was speaking to her, I felt my lips moved and my voice came out. But of course, it was just my imagination until my real form mother opened the door, "Yuki, what's wrong?" she placed her hands on my shoulders, I pushed her away covered in sweat. I shook my head, while mom stare at me worried. I saw the other form of my mother hiding behind her back with an evil grin. 

"Yuki what are you staring at?" Mom turned her head to where I was looking and looked at me more than worried, "Sweetie are you ok?" mom came up and gasped, "You're sweating let's go downstairs," mom grabbed my hand and led me downstairs with Yumi trailing behind. After mom wiped the cold sweat from my face and neck she handed me soup. Later on that day I stayed in my room, laying on the bed curled in a ball. Mom told me Dr. Kang would send a nurse to school, to have my normal voice therapy session during school hours. 

The next day was Monday already, I had my new school uniform on as I ate breakfast mom made. "I'm coming in to talk to the principal about you not being able to speak, so we have to leave an hour early," I just nod my head, we set out for school leaving the house at 7. "Big school isn't it?" Mom pulled up to the school visitor parking spot and turned off the engine. I followed mom in the building with my backpack. "Excuse me," mom asked the front lady at the desk, "I'm Mrs. Tsuneko, Yukiko's mother," the lady recognized the name and replied with an, "Ahh, right follow me," we followed the lady to a door that said 'Principal's office' the door opened with my new principal sitting at the desk. 

"Oh, Mrs. Tsuneko welcome have a seat," the principal greeted as we sat down. Mom and the principal talked about me not being able to speak due to vocal cord paralysis and that he understands and he'll talk to the teachers. They made arrangements with my schedule, quickly adding in my voice therapy session during school hours. Indeed the whole meeting ended an hour long, but was it necessary for me to stay here? The meeting finally ended, and mom kissed me goodbye although I hated it. I'm not a kid anymore, I scowled and mom chuckled waving bye. 

I sighed walking to my homeroom, I lost my way in the school trying to find the room number with my schedule. Turning at the right corner I bumped into someone, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you," I got up wiping the dust off my legs shaking my head. I looked up to see a boy with messed up hair, probably when he fell. I bowed as an apology, he probably got the hint, "No it's ok. I never saw you around school before, are you new?" He asked as I nodded, "Ah I see, I'm Park Jimin, Jimin or chimchim is fine," he smiled widely making his eyes disappear, he took out his hand for a shake. I shook his hand returning his smile, "Can you talk?" I shook my head, "oh sorry," his eyes scanned at my left side of the chest.

"Yukiko Tsuneko?" I nod my head, "Ah you're Japanese?! Daebak you're the first Japanese to transfer to our school!" he said amazed. "Are you going somewhere?" Jimin asked again, I showed him my schedule pointing to my homeroom, "Your homeroom? Just down this hall, the second door to the left is your homeroom," he smiled again with his eyes disappearing. I bowed thanking him, "It was nice meeting you! Hope to see you around!" I bowed again heading off into my homeroom, finally. I sat at a spot near the window so I could stare outside. Bored out of death time went by and class was starting to fill in. 

A teacher came in, I assume my homeroom teacher. "Class today we have a new student, can you come up?" She asked for me to come up, I did what I was told and stood at the front of the classroom. "This is Yukiko Tsuneko she came from Tokyo, she is half Korean and half Japanese, please be nice to her she cannot talk because she is recovering from a vocal cord paralysis," I bowed in front of the class as the student whispered among themselves amazed. "I'm Ms. Song, you can take a seat," she flashed a smile as I went back to my seat. 

Homeroom went on as Ms. Song called for attendance, "Kim Namjoon," why does that name sound familiar? "Kim Namjoon? Is he not here again," Ms. Song sighed moving on, "Kim Taehyung, Taehyung? No Taehyung again?" Ms. Song shook her head moving on until three other boys ran in. "We're here!" One of them shouted panting. "Boys you're late, mind explaining why?" Ms. Song set her hands on her petite waist, they looked at each other picking the victim to come up with an excuse. 

There were two tall males and an average size male maybe a couple centimeter shorter. I finally remembered him now, I met him at the airport Namjoon who kept bugging me from the flight to Incheon. The short male pushed the other taller male, "yah!" he whispered yelled sending a glare but was afraid afterwards, when the shorter male gave him the most deadliest glare. "Taehyung, what's the excuse," the guy Taehyung stammered, "Um, teach uh we..." he scratched his head thinking of an excuse, "We were in the... in the bathroom?" he said in a questioning manner. 

Namjoon and the other male nudged Taehyung, "In the bathroom? What for?" He gulped, grabbing his stomach and laughed nervously, "aha, teach my stomach was hurting really bad so I had to go," he pulled out his hand showing a peace sign and smiled sheepishly, "I had to ask hyungs to find me toilet paper he he," Ms. Song had a face of disgust but shooed them off to their seat. Namjoon walked up to me, "uh... Yu-Yuki right?" I looked at him and nodded, Namjoon smiled and sat next to me, "Hyung that's my spot!" Taehyung shook Namjoon's shoulder, "Sit at my seat, from now on this is my spot," Taehyung groaned, "Hyung~" he whined but stopped and looked at me. 

"I've never seen you before, I'm Taehyung," he greeted with his hand out, I took it and nod my head as a bow. "Don't you talk?" He asked, I shook my head, "you're a mute!" He shouted earning a shush from Ms. Song, Taehyung bowed. Namjoon pinched Taehyung's side, "Pabo she lost her voice in a car accident, she's not a mute," Taehyung rubbed the area where Namjoon pinched him. "Ouch Hyung, how did you know that?" He asked sitting behind us with the other male that came with them. "I met her at the airport," Taehyung nodded. 

"So what's your name?" Taehyung rest his chin on his palms, "Yukiko Tsuneko," Namjoon answered for me, "but I call her Yuki," Taehyung's eyes widen, "You're from Japan!" I nodded, "Do you read mangas or watch anime?" I shook my head, I never read or watched those stuff. I was occupied with.... music at the time. Taehyung pouted, "You're missing out the fun in Japan then," I couldn't agree more with him. 

Yukiko 

I heard the same voice from yesterday, I shook in fear. This time it wasn't in my head, I heard it outside of my head. Go away. I demanded, breaking in sweat. "Yukiko, you can't think about music remember your dad and your mom," she spoke as her voice echoed the word, dad and mom. She laughed and disappeared, "Yuki are you ok?" Namjoon asked worried, "Are you deaf too?" Taehyung asked getting a smack from his other male friend on the head.

I just nodded as homeroom was over. Classes went by and now it was time for my voice therapy session in the nurses office. I wanted to ask for help but my eye caught something at the door.

A little girl hid behind the door with her head sticking out, glaring at me like an evil child is about to do something. She was dressed in white, hair braided with straight bangs cut across. She chuckled with her hands over her mouth and ran, hearing her chuckle echo down the hall.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

Last paragraph thoo!!!

Hope you enjoy today's update!
Vote/comment