Ch 24- A New Friend

Sorry if there are any errors and mistakes. Enjoy the chapter!

Yukiko's POV

I can finally go to school now. I was excited to see the boys at school. When I got to school I didn't see them, they were no where in school. I felt alone, so I went to the music room to play on the piano. Filling myself with the piano I didn't feel alone, the piano was my other friend. But part of it was lonely, and I didn't like that feeling.

The boys never came to school, I sat alone in class until class was interrupted, "Ah sorry I came late," I thought it was Taehyung since he always came to class late, but it wasn't. It was just another student who came to class late and got a warning. I played with my pen as the teacher left the classroom, I took out my phone texting Namjoon, 'Why aren't you at school? Where are you guys?' I stared at my phone until class started again.

Lunch arrived and I waited for a reply, but there was no reply from Namjoon. I remembered what Yoongi said, and texted him instead maybe he will tell me where they are. 'Yoongi where are you guys? Why aren't you at school?' I sent the message and bumped into someone making me stumble and fall back, landing on my wrist. "Watch where you're going ugly!" A girl with long curly hair scoffed and wiped her skirt. "S-sorry," I bowed with my voice still very hoarse. "Even your voice is ugly," her and her friends giggled.

I felt offended, she can call me ugly all she want but she didn't know what I went through. She was pretty, but her personality isn't, I scoffed, "I take my sorry back," my throat itched coughing the itchiness away. I walked past them, "Excuse me! No one has ever fought back against me!" I scoffed looking over my shoulder, "Well... I guess someone has," I smirked and walked away.

I didn't care, I just wanted to get through the day without the boys. I got my lunch, just a sandwich and bottle of water with apple slices. I walked back to the music room with my lunch, but the same pretty ugly girl I bumped into was bullying another girl. I wasn't feeling great today, the boys aren't here and this girl is bullying someone else now. What a way to bring my mood down even more.

I opened my water bottle drinking it a bit walking past them but stopped, the girl who was getting bullied looked pitiful. I was slightly taller than the pretty ugly girl here, I looked at my water bottle and poured my water over her head, causing her to squeal. She stopped what she was doing to the poor girl and looked at me in anger. "You!" She squealed.

I look at my water bottle, "It's just water. It's not juice, you'll be fine." I smiled at the girl taking her wrist to follow me. "Come back here! I'm not done!" The other girl squeals as I kept dragging the girl behind me. "Where are you taking me?" She asks stuttering, I looked over my shoulder and smiled. I took her to the music room, "You're not... going to h-hurt me. Are you?" I went over to the piano and started playing.

"I'm Yukiko," I smiled at her, she looked at me with suspicion. "I'm... S-Soohee, Min Soohee." She stuttered fiddling with her fingers. "If you don't mind me asking some questions. Why did you bring me here? What a-are you going to do with me? And why does your voice sound hoarse?" I chuckled, "That's a lot questions being thrown at me," I slightly chuckle. She bowed her head, "Sorry," I kept playing the piano. "To answer your questions, I wanted you safe from those girls. I am not going to do anything to you, and..." I looked over to her.

"I got a throat surgery." Soohee blinked at me. I smiled, "I just... needed a friend of company today," My fingers went across the keys naturally. "My friends left me alone today," Soohee scooted closer, "I'm not like those girls, you can sit next to me." She nodded and sat next to me. "Uh thank you... for h-helping me." "No problem." I kept playing on the piano.

"Can you play?" I asked, Soohee shook her head, "No. You're really good," she chuckled nervously, "Are you still scared of me? There's no need, I was just annoyed." Soohee nodded. My phone buzzed in my pocket, digging in my pockets. It was a message from Yoongi, 'Sorry forgot to tell you, we're going to be busy preparing our debut. So we won't be in school for the time being,'

I sighed sharply, "What's wrong?" Soohee asked, "My friends won't be at school for the time being. It's going to be a while for them to come back." I put my phone back. "Who are your friends?" I looked at Soohee, she looks really young, younger than me about maybe two years younger. She had mid length hair, but found eyes, small nose and lips and round face making her look younger. "You know the boys who are going to debut soon?" I asked.

Soohee thought for a while then looked shocked, "No way! Jungkook oppa!" I was surprised, "Uh yeah, and his friends," Soohee smiled shyly. "So, you only know... Jungkook?" She nodded, "I'm in his class, you could say we're... best friends." She looked down. Seeing how she looks down shyly I think she likes Jungkook. I grabbed my sandwich, "You like him." I bit into my sandwich, "Yeah I do." So my speculation was right, "W-wait.... n-no I... w-were just friends." She quickly stuttered.

"Mhm, I bet you are," I smirked, "Unnie, it's not like that." Soohee clung onto my arm, "You just admit it, there's no hiding it from me now." I chuckled, "Oh gosh, please don't tell Jungkook oppa." She begged. I laughed hoarsely, "Your secret is with me." She sighed in relief. "Can I call you unnie?" Soohee asked, I nodded. "You know... you're actually really cool unnie," I looked at her seeing her smile.

"Thanks." The room was quiet, "Can I... can I be your friend?" She asked, I sat there quietly. "Sorry if I- I don't have any friends beside Jungkook oppa." I stared at her, I don't have any friends too, the only friends I had was the boys. "Yeah, it doesn't hurt to have another friend." I smiled at her as she perked happily. "I have an unnie!" She clasped her hands together. She's naturally cute in a childish way, I chuckled at her cuteness.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

I'm excited for the BBMAs tomorrow!! Ahh!!! Gonna watch bts walk the red carpet, they're going to slay!

I'm excited and I'm gonna tear up just thinking about it! Our boys, proud mama.

Anyways have an awesome day loves! It's pouring cats and dogs here!