Ch 22- Together to the Hospital

Yukiko's Pov

"Namjoon! You came!" I jumped off the swings like a little girl, excited to go to the amusement park. My smile faded not expecting who I thought it was going to be. I brushed the back of my head, "Oh, sorry I thought you were Namjoon," I kicked a rock. "He couldn't come," I nodded understanding and disappointed. I went back to sit on the swings using my feet to push me back and forth, as I blankly stare into space. Yoongi walked over to the other swing set sitting down, pushing himself.

Silence ate us as the swings squeaked as I swing back and forth. "Is he busy again?" I quietly asked, Yoongi was silent for a while before answering, "Yeah, preparing for our debut." I nodded my head leaving us in silence. "I'm so scared for tomorrow, thinking about it makes me tremble," I wrapped my hands around my neck thinking about the pain. "I'm scared that the surgical procedure is going to mess up, or something bad is going to happen," I gripped harder on the chains of the swing.

"I wanted Namjoon here. To be my strength, to make all my fear go away. That's what he does to me, I lose all my worries and fears but," my voice cracked, "He's not here," I fidget with my fingers, I began to think about myself going into surgery imagining the surgeon cut my throat open. I didn't realize I was gripping hard on my hand until another pair of hands were on top of mine. I averted my gaze from my hands to the pair of hands that belong to the owner. I stared into Yoongi's eyes, as he was kneeling in front of me. "Besides Namjoon, you have me. Whenever you feel sacred, angry, upset, someone to simply talk to, or a partner to play on the piano I will be here by your side." I bit the inside of my lip unsure.

"Namjoon is going to be busy, you know he can't be here all the time." I nodded my head, "But... what about you?" I asked looking deeply in his eyes. "What about me?" His face questioned, "If you're busy, who am I going to talk to then?" Yoongi smiled rassuringly. "Give me a call or text message, I don't do much anyways." He shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing. I nod my head as I understood. Yoongi got up and went to his set of swing again, the playground was quiet as Yoongi started swinging higher. I watched him swing as he went higher, thinking about their career path in the music indusrty.

As Yoongi swung higher, I imagine them having so much fans as they get popular and climb higher to reach their goal. I suddenly thought about my dream, if I can go as high as I can will I be able to reach my goal as I get higher? "YUKIKO!" Yoongi shouted my name as he swung back. I watched him swing back and forth, "DO YOU-" Every time he swung by his voice would get loud and then fade as he swung back or forward. "WANT ME-" He swung forward, "TO GO THE HOSPITAL WITH YOU!" He shouted really fast making me laugh as his voice fades.

"TOMORROW!" his voice cracked when he swung back. "I WOULD LOVE THAT!" I shouted back laughing. "WHAT?!" Yoongi swung forward and when he swung back, "I SAID YES!" His face showed happiness and slowed down on the swings. He jumped off his swing midair panting, "Really?" I looked at him seriously, "No," Yoongi's face died of expression, "I'm just kidding, I would love if you come." I chuckled as Yoongi sighed in relief.

***

I paced back and forth in my room worried about my surgery. I held my phone in my hands waiting for a text from Namjoon. I messaged him this morning but I got no reply. Mom knocked on the door sticking her head in, "Your friend is downstairs waiting, you ready to go?" I stopped pacing as I look down on my phone, turning on the screen seeing no reply.

I look up at mom pursing my lips and nodded. I grabbed my things and head down the stairs seeing Yoongi stand by the entrance with a smile, as I walked down the steps. Mom led the way to the car as I got in the back with Yoongi. As mom drove, a couple more minutes to reach the hospital, my legs started bobbing up and down, my fingers are fidgeting, and I'm constantly biting my bottom lip.

We turned on to the hospital as warm hands were gently placed over mine. I look over at Yoongi as he gave an assuring smile, "It's okay," my heart was racing, but I managed a smile still. I nod my head once mom parked the car, I breathed heavily before getting out the car. We walked in to check in as we went to my assigned room. Yoongi patted my back, "Don't be scared," Yoongi said, there was a knock at the door as my doctor came in. "We just need you to get ready and we'll head to the room." The nurse gave me a gown, "We need to ask you to step out for a moment," the doctor asked Yoongi and mom to step out.

Once mom and Yoongi stepped out, I changed into my gown as the doctor prepared me. I sat on the bed as the doctor went out with the nurse, "We come back once the room is prepared," the doctor smiled and left as mom and Yoongi came in. I breathed, "I'm so nervous," I kept bitting the inside of my mouth, "Everything is going to be okay, Yuki." Mom quickly sat next to me to give me a.side hug as Yoongi stood my the foot of the bed.

"Mom can you give me my phone," I remembered I sent a text to Namjoon, hoping he would at least send one text message back to me. I took the phone in my hand, still nothing disappointed I put the phone down on my lap. I averted my gaze from phone to Yoongi, as he look back at me. He read my face, I know it from the way his face changed. "You okay Yuki?" Mom asked rubbing my shoulder. I look down on my phone again, "Just waiting for a text from, Namjoon," I sighed putting my phone away.

The doctor came in before knocking on the door, "It's time to go," my heart race and I broke out into beads of sweat, as the doctor said that. Mom got off the bed as I laid down on the bed, they rolled me out of the room as mom quickly held my hand. I held her tightly feeling scared as we got closer to the operating room. Yoongi followed as his face showed worry, I look at Yoongi, he smile and nod his head telling me 'it's going to be okay,' mom let go of her hand.

"Mom," I said as the door closed on mom and Yoongi. I felt the rush of fear run in my body, as the doctor pushed me in the operating room. There were nurses in there preparing the material, only feeling the fear rise up. 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh,' I kept repeating in my head. "We're going to inject you a sedative to fall sleep now," the surgeon said as he stucknthe needle in my arm.

For a couple minutes I felt drowsy, and my vision blurred hearing the steady beeping. My eyes got heavier every second until everything has turned black. 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tbc!

Just a quick update, chapter isn't as interesting but just a chapter to finish.

Happy mothers day to all your lovely mommies.