Ch 17- Avoiding Eye Contanct

Yukiko's Pov

I walked down the empty halls at the four way hallway, I came in to school early in the morning to talk to my English teacher about a question. I heard piano keys being played one by one, giving a choppy sound. I couldn't make out what the song piece is, or who is playing.

I walked pass the music hallway going to the other direction, to the teacher's office. I opened the door, "Mr. Sweets I have uhh WHOAA!" The two adults pulled apart and gazed at me as if they were caught doing something bad. It wasn't bad, but weird and I wish I hadn't seen it.

"Yu-Yukiko..." Mrs. Han my history teacher pulled up her unbutton blouse and cardigan. She fixed her lips and hair, Mr. Lee, a math teacher for the juniors fixed his loose tie and cleared his throat. "Yukiko what is it that you want?" Mrs. Han asked.

"I-I- I was wondering if.. I could... Talk to Mrrr. Sweets," I slowly stuttered slurring my sentence. "But, I guess he's not, I think... I think I'll come back another time." I narrowed my eyebrows, pointing my thumb behind me. I bowed quickly wanting to get out of this weird situation.

"YUKIKO WAIT!" Mrs. Han shouted, I stopped and took a step back until I saw them in the office. "Please, don't tell anyone," she pled. I look at Mr. Lee as he was already standing, Mrs. Han chewed her bottom lips with pleading eyes. I look back and forth at the both of them. "Mrs. Han... Aren't you married?" I whispered.

She nodded her head slowly, Mr. Lee was a single man and Mrs. Han was married, with no children yet. "I know it looks bad, but please, don't tell anyone." I bit the inside of my mouth. "Your secret is with me," I gave in. Mrs. Han and Mr. Lee sighed in relief, "Thank you Yukiko," Mrs. Han thanked.

I didn't say anything, I gave a tight lip smile and exited the office. What a weird thing to run into, never thought I would see teachers making out in the teacher's office. Especially when one of them is having an affair. I walked into the four way hallway again, hearing the same choppy sound of the piano keys. "Ugghh! Why can't you get it you idiot!" The voice groaned with a cracked scream.

I tip toed into the music hallway. I peeked through the window of the closed door. A boy was sitting in the dark room, with one hand on the piano only seeing his black figure. The only person I know who plays this choppy, and the long tall black figure is none other than, Namjoon.

I small smile came across my face, I'm glad the door slides when I tried to open it. I slid the door only a little bit for me to squeeze through. I made sure I was quiet, slowly sliding the door shut. I went on all fours and crawled my way behind him. He was so focused in getting the notes right, that he cussed. I jumped a little when he did, and the floor creaked when I jumped back, I snap my head up if he noticed.

Thankfully he didn't, he went back to playing the piano and I held in my laugh. I continue crawling over to him, and when I think I was behind him, I stood up, taking small silent steps. Namjoon groaned and sighed as he messed up, I couldn't hold in my laugh but I did. I covered my mouth with my hands and silently laughed, my body hovered and shook with my eyes closed.

I regained myself and calmed down, I straighten my back heaving a big sigh. That big sigh turned into a loud shriek, "Ahh!" Namjoon was already facing me with a smile. I took a step back, and everything happened so fast. I missed my footing and hurt my ankle, I fell back. Namjoon was alerted, he jumped out of his seat making the seat fall. He grabbed my wrist and held my head from hitting the floor. I heard a silent, 'ah' coming from him.

I had my eyes shut when I fell to the ground. I peeked through one eye, Namjoon's face was over mine, his hair fell covering his face. His right hand under my head and his left pinning my right hand up. "Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper.