Ch 18- Fight Over You

Another update because I literally had nothing to do today, but binge BTS all day and sat and did nothing. So why not write another chapter.

Play Not Today for the first half, I can guarantee you, it makes the chapter better. 😁😎 ENJOY!

"Yoongi hyung," Namjoon chased after Yoongi. The older boy ignored him and kept walking, "Yoongi hyung, talk to me, why aren't you talking to me?" Namjoon ran up the stairs after Yoongi, "Hyung," Yoongi made a right turn opening the door to the rooftop. "Hyung, why are you so mad?" Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's shoulder turning him around.

Yoongi sighed sharply almost annoyed and jealous. Yoongi crossed his arms, "Okay, I know that look when you're pissed," Namjoon said. "Can you just tell me, why did you run out the door?" Namjoon asked still wondering why his hyung, ran out the door. Yoongi scoffed, "Why I ran out? Do you want to know?" Namjoon stood in front of Yoongi.

"Seeing you with her," Yoongi chuckled dryly, "Makes me jealous, I-I don't know why, but I think, I like her," Yoongi sternly looked into Namjoon's eyes. "You like her too, don't you Namjoon?" In Namjoon's heart, he knows he likes Yukiko too. Yoongi waited for Namjoon's reply, Namjoon tensed up and looked at Yoongi. "Yeah, I like her too," Namjoon's voice cracked.

"What are we going to do?" Yoongi asked lifting an eyebrow, "Play her? I could have her first and pass her on to you, how simp-" Namjoon clenched his fist, and landed his fist connecting it with Yoongi's jaw. Yoongi stumbled and fell, he wiped his lips seeing fresh blood on his fingers. He chuckled fully wiping his bloody lip, Yoongi stood up like a man who was drunk charging after Namjoon throwing a punch across Namjoon's face.

Namjoon grabbed his jaw, the pain throbbed from his jaw to his head. Tears blurred Namjoon's vision, as he spat out the blood, grabbing onto Yoongi's collar and punched him. Namjoon didn't let Yoongi go as he still had a tight grip on his collar, throwing another punch across his Hyung's jaw. Yoongi, found the strength and punched Namjoon's face. He stumbled to the ground and chuckled. "Bring it on," Namjoon stood and fought with Yoongi, punching each other, grabbing at each other's neck.

Namjoon being the taller person, tackled Yoongi down to the floor, holding him down and punched him. "I am not going to play her," Namjoon connected his fist with Yoongi's jaw. "Didn't you say you like her too, Hyung?" Namjoon tighten around his collar, Yoongi groaned and laughed. Namjoon's eyebrows narrowed, "Why are you laughing? You think playing with Yukiko is funny?" Namjoon gritted through his teeth, lifting up his fist.

Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's wrist before he could swing a punch. "I don't find it funny," Yoongi used his left arm to lift himself up and quickly pushed Namjoon off. "It's funny that we're fighting," Yoongi got on top of Namjoon and gave one hard punch. Namjoon groaned, covering his jaw. Yoongi tiredly grabbed Namjoon's collar, and gave another punch on the other side of his face.

Namjoon spat out the blood from his mouth, a cut on his lips, the bridge of his brow, and his cheek bone. Namjoon breathed heavily, laying on the floor, Yoongi got off and laid next to Namjoon. Yoongi closed his eyes, a bruise and cut at the corner of his lip, a cut on the bridge of his brow and a fresh bruise on his cheek bone. "What are you going to do?" Yoongi asked Namjoon out of breath. Namjoon turned his head to the left to sternly look at Yoongi.

"I'm going to fight for her, no matter what, I going to win in the end," despite from the fight and hard punches, Namjoon spoke with determination and seriousness in his voice. Yoongi stared at the younger lad, he faces the blue sky covered in cotton candy like clouds. Yoongi was silent for a while, "Then I too will fight for Yukiko," Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon, with the tone in Yoongi's voice Yoongi wasn't playing.