Ch 26- Date in the Music Studio

Yukiko's Pov

Yoongi and I took the city bus, I don't know where we are going but we just left school grounds. This was bad of me, really bad. "Yoongi, do you know where we are going?" I asked curiously as looked out the window. "Hmm, nope." He simply replied like he knew where we are going.

After forty minutes in the bus we decided to get off somewhere. Yoongi and I looked around us, "I know where we are," Yoongi said in a low voice, "really? Where are we?" I asked, staring up at the tall skyscrapers. "We're near my agency, come on I'll show you around." Yoongi nod his head to the right as we both walked. "Will they let me in?" I followed Yoongi, "Of course they will." He beamed a smile.

"I hope," I breathed. We finally made to the front of his agency, I stared at it, a pretty small company with big words that says "BigHit Ent". Yoongi was already ahead of me, he turned to look towards me and wave at me to hurry up, "you'll be fine, they're really nice people." Yoongi flashed a smile of assurance. I swallowed my saliva and hoped nothing goes wrong.

I quietly followed Yoongi in, people walking back and forth with papers in their hand. "Hello, Yoongi." A guy wearing a black cap nod his head towards us, "Hyung-nim." Yoongi replied back, I just smiled at the man in the black cap. We stopped in front of an elevator and waited. I stare at my own reflection in front of the elevator, I secretly stole a glance at Yoongi through the mirror.

He caught me staring and he smiled at me, I gasped and turn my gaze down to me feet. I shrugged my shoulders in embarrassment, luckily my hair covered my face I bet I look like a red strawberry. The elevator dings and the door slides open for us to enter. We walked in and headed up to the second floor.

We stopped in front of a black door once we walked out if the elevator, "Um... make yourself comfortable." Yoongi open the door and let me walk in first. I thanked him and I scan the small studio. I didn't know my mouth was agaped until Yoongi closed my mouth pushing my chin up. "Sorry," I whispered, scanning the studio again. Music records hung up on the wall, music related objects, a couch, the table full of keyboards and a cmputer. "Wow," I gawked, running my fingers over the keyboard.

"It's not much," Yoongi rubbed the nape of his neck, "umm... d-did you want something to drink?" Yoongi asked, I shook my head no. "Okay uhh... you can sit on the couch, I have to fix some things up." Yoongi backed from me with a smile. I only nodded, the awkwardness feeling between us I can sense it. I took a seat on the couch, my foot stared tapping from the boredom of not having anything to do.

I sat on their black leather couch, Yoongi's back was facing me and his head bobbed up and down to the beat of their music. I could faintly hear the loud music playing, and I huffed a sigh crossing my arms. I was bored and all Yoongi did was work of their music. I mean I understand that he needs to work, but if he's going to invite me over he can't leave a friend out.

I walked over to Yoongi, bending down until I was head level with Yoongi. He kept bobbing his head, his fingers tapping on the table, headphones on his ears, and eyes closed. I rest my chin on his shoulder causing him stop bobbing his head and body stiff. He quickly took off this headphones, "What are you doing?" He asked turning his head towards me.

I held in a breath the tip of our nose lightly touch, his small eyes stare back at me soft, I could feel him breathing against my lips. I backed away scratching my head while I cleared my throat. I turn my back and stared at the pictures on the wall, Yoongi went back to finishing his music. Awkwardness filled between us, I smacked my forehead, "Why did you do that!?" I silently scold myself.

"Yukiko." Yoongi lowly called my name, I turn on my heels quickly, "huh?" I stared at him with eyes open widely. He cleared his throat, fidgeting with the headphone wire, "Do you want to listen to what I'm working on?" I nodded my head, and Yoongi smiled.