My Experience

3/30/17

This isn't an update, but I just want to share my experience at my very first BTS concert in Chicago yesterday. (That was the best photo I got, everyone's hand and light stick was up, also I was very short so I couldn't see a thing).

Rap monster is sooo handsome!!! He's hot lol, but the rest of BTS is also handsome! OMGSH tae!! I have to say... He's even hotter because his features are really sharp, they can cut lol JP. Jin is really beautiful, his eyebrows always fleekin'!

Jhope's smile is brighter in person. Jungkook, I can't even explain same goes to Jimin! And suga, handsome sugar. Ugh you get the whole point, they're hella handsome!!!

The concert was overall AMAZING! But the fans we met were not so great. Fans stood outside the arena at 6 am and I was still on the way to Chicago.

When we got there, holy crap! The line was HELLA LONG! When we got there, my friend Vivien had another friend that was already in line since 6 am too, so we were going to stand in line with her friend Niki. But she said, we had to have these wrist band that had numbers on, to claim your spot in line. And only the first thousand gets the wrist bands. We came later so we didn't get the wrist bands.

We had to ask a security if we could get it, but the security said that only the first thousand would get the wrist bands. So he said as long as we have the ticket it's fine, because we had ground admission. So there was this huge gap in a line so we just stood in that gap. But man! The weather was cold! People brought blankets and we came with ourselves in sweaters freezing in the cold. Good thing the arena was next to Target so we could easily walk there.

We walked around Target to get warm and buy hand warmers but ran out. So we walked back to our line and the lines were like filled. So we went to go meet up with Niki up front because she was one of the first 20. Originally we were going to cut in line lolz. Niki was with these group of Korean girls, because they, I guess they stood next to each other during the concert.

But we were standing there with Niki because those Korean girls are bitches. They didn't talk to Niki at all, but they were talking to these other white chicks like what's the difference? I'm having different perspective on some Korean people now. We're hmong, we're not Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. We're Hmong, and you know you're a Korean freak if you understand Korean. And Niki understood what they were talking in Korean, Niki said that her stuff was in the Korean girl's car, and she needed something.

But the Korean girl turned to her other Korean friends and was like, "Don't she might steal our stuff," like WTF? Anyways back to the part where we cut in line, those ugly ass Korean bitches, were giving me the looks. Like I know I'm beautiful, but don't look at me like that. Lolz just kidding. But yeah, they were like giving me the look, then their other Korean friends came and was like, "What's your number on your wrist band?" To me, I was like, "We don't have wrist bands," then she goes, "Oh then you have to stand at the back of the line, it's not fair if you just cut in front of everyone," and Vivien was like, "Oh we're not cutting, we're here to talk to my friend," but no that Korean bitch just had to keep talking!

"She was like, but you have to stand at the back of the line, do you understand?" And I'm like "Yeah I understand, bitch!" We got annoyed so we left Niki in her place and cut somewhere in line. I understand they waited since 6 a.m but y'all ugly bitches don't even talk to Niki, and gave me the damn look. While waiting the doors were opening soon, some fans all the way from the back ran up and was like, "THE DOORS ARE OPENING!" Everyone got confused so every just starts running up causing chaos.

Some girl got trampled down and got medical attention. Felt bad, then no one cared about the wrist band anymore so we just stood in line, man it was cold but when everyone huddled, it was warm. But it started sprinkling and made it inside on time.

But when we got in, holy crap, they were having a BTS marathon on the screen lolz, brings back memories from their rookie days and debut songs. Holy crap man... When Not Today started! My ears bursted when everyone started screaming! I covered my ears but got used to it cuz I SAW RAP MONSTER! AND EVERYONE AHH!!!
I thought they were going to perform according to the album, but they broke it up. Spring day was the second last song, then 2,3 was last. You can feel the emotion when you know 2,3 is about them working so hard to get where they are, and they just want to have these happy memories with us.

The Wings tour was AMAZING!!!! Omgsh I just can't get over how handsome they are! I had ground admission so I was on the floor close to the stage. Thank you best friend!!

They look so different in person than on screen, you know. They're amazing. But I didn't expect Jin's voice to be so high, but damn he's beautiful! They're all beautiful and amazing (yeah Julia, you said that already). I screamed, but I didn't lose my voice, it's sore and it hurts but I didn't lose my voice. I brought my army bomb light stick, they gave us these bags for the light sticks, depending on the section you are, we got pink my favorite color! The sea of colorful light sticks was SOOOO pretty!

But Oh goodness, I want to see them again, but being the short person I couldn't really see them because PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN TALL! I had to tippy toe or sneak in between a window of heads to see! I saw everyone's solo performance clearly but Rap monster :(

I saw a little bit of him towards the end of his solo performance, HE'S SO HANDSOME! I don't know how people call him ugly! He was wearing a choker that was... The death of me lol.

They're naturally cute! You know how Jimin loves Jungkook, oh gosh, I forgot what song they were performing but Jimin ruffled Jungkook's head. Jungkook was laughing in embarrassment, that was soo cute, I SWEAR! I don't think anyone saw it.

And they shot confeti out, that was so beautiful when they performed Wings! Ugh beautiful. I could've gotten it but my phone ran out of storage! They also shot confeti on 2,3. They almost cried at the last song, I almost cried these babies are so precious!

But it was amazing and beautiful. CYPHER WAS HELLA LIT!!! That base drop was eyy twerk and dab! Lolz but it was soo amazing, they are so handsome, I don't think I ever saw any hot guys like BTS in person. *faints*

Just kidding, we saw the BTS staffs and DAYUM THEY HELLA CUTE! Lolz if you can't marry BTS, marry BTS staffs lolz.

OMGSH ONE DISAPPOINTMENT WE REGRETTED SOOO BAD IS SOUND CHECK!!!!!! We didn't check the ticket and it said sound check, we didn't know what that was. And Niki was going in for sound check to see BTS idk practice on stage and meet them.... UGH I AM SOO DISAPPOINTED!

*sad crying face* I was so close yet so far.

Yeah so this was my first kpop experience with BTS in Chicago, yesterday. I'm glad you guys read this although it was mostly my ranting lol.

I just can't forget about the concert. Best late birthday I could ask for my 16th birthday.