28.

I came back to Ryan's apartment with lots of items. One of the neighbors helped my carry some of the larger stuff like the vacuum and the Swiffer mop.

Ryan was still asleep, but was woken up by the sound of the neighbor and I putting everything down.

"Thank you so much," I told the neighbor, but he shook his head with a smile before leaving. He shut the door behind him and Ryan walked over to me, confused written all over his face as his sleepy eyes stared at me.

"What is all this for?" He asked me, rubbing his left eye with the back of his hand.

"You're living in a dirty environment, so I decided to take it upon myself to clean this apartment," I answered him as I pulled out two bottles of Windex, and bottles of Dawn dish soap and the spray bottle of Bleach.

I placed all of those on the kitchen counter, along with the rest of the items I purchased which were dishwasher soaps, sponges, rolls of paper towels and toilet paper.

"I could have gotten it myself," Ryan defended himself as he picked up one of the bottles of dish soap and waved it in front of me. I just laughed as I looked over at him, placing a hand on my hip.

"Really?" I walked over to the closet and opened it. It was empty, nothing at all in there, except for dust bunnies.

He stayed silent and I stood there shaking my head at him. I walked back to the kitchen and I handed him the container of dishwasher soaps. I glanced at the dishwasher and back at him, hinting at him.

Ryan didn't get what I was trying to hint at him for a while, but then he finally nodded. He opened the dishwasher and began to load it with all the dishes he had, which was a very little amount.

I sprayed the counters with bleach and wiped them down with paper towels.

We cleaned majority of the apartment, and all that was left was dusting which we saved for the next day.

"Kimberly, I want to ask you something," Ryan informed me, sitting down on the clean couch. I sat down next to him, pulling the hair tie out of my hair.

"Sure, go ahead," I said, tying my hair back up, making it tighter.

"Why do you want to live with me? I cause nothing but trouble. And you were hurt because of me. So, why?"

"Ryan... I missed you so much when you left. And even if I did get hurt, you still came and rescued me," I explained, grabbing his hand.

"But--"

"Ryan, you don't understand how much I think about you. I constantly worried about you, and even if I did have Nathan, he wouldn't be able to replace you. It's just not the same without you."

He kept his gaze away from me, and he inhaled deeply. I kept my eyes on him, waiting for a response. This time, not all of it was lies. I did think about him a lot, and I did miss him more than I should've. So, I wanted a heartfelt response as well.

He suddenly turned to face me and he grabbed both sides of my head with his hands and roughly kissed me. My eyes widened in surprised before closing, allowing him to seduce me.

He laid me down and got on top of me, continuing to kiss me. His tongue worked his way into my mouth, but before things got any more intimate, he pulled away from me. We were both breathless, staring into each other's eyes.

"Kimberly... I think that... I think that you should go home," he suggested as he traced my lips with his thumb. My heart ached at his words and I just stared up at him, speechless.

"Why?" I asked him, finally managing to say something. His thumb moved to my jaw and he rubbed over it gently, tracing it over before sliding it down my neck to my collarbone.

"Because..." He pulled his hand away from me and sighed, looking away from me. "If you stay with me, I don't think I can hold myself back from you."

"What... What do you mean?"

"If you live with me, I'm going to love you. I'm going to want you to be mine. I'm going to want you to stay with me forever, because I won't want you leaving me at all."

I was shocked my his explanation. My heart was racing, and I felt it pounding hard against my chest.

For a second, I had forgotten all about the deal I made with Mr. Winchester. It would have been nice if I could do this without having a secret to keep. As my gaze met Ryan's, I could see his true feelings in his eyes. It pained me to know that I would have to leave.

Thinking about this, made tears fill my eyes. I swallowed the painful lump in my throat, and I released a long breath.

"I'm sorry..." Ryan whispered, getting off of me, and standing to his feet, turning to walk to his bedroom. He misunderstood my actions as rejection. I sat up quickly.

"Ryan, wait. I... I want to stay with you. I want you to not hold yourself back, because I want to love you too. We can love each other without the consent of others, finally. I can finally be with you..." I said to him, tears running down my face.

I stood to my feet as he turned to face me. He cupped the sides of my face with his hands and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Why are you crying?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Because I am happy," I answered, my voice trembling as I gave him a smile. He pulled my head closer and he pressed his forehead against mine gently, our noses touching. I closed my eyes after he closed his.

"You're mine now, Kimberly," he stated, lowering his voice. My smile widened at his words. I never thought he would ever say that to me, so it honestly made me feel happy. It created butterflies in my stomach and a rush of feelings inside me.

"I know. And I'm glad."

×××××××××××××××××××××

Here you go! I hope you liked it ^_^

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it so much!!!

And I thank you wholeheartedly for getting my story to 11K reads!!! Yaaaaaaaay!

Just in case you wanted to know, I'll list the characters' ages:

Kimberly-18
Ryan-19
Nathan-17
Mr. Winchester-44
Mrs. Winchester-39
Kimberly's Mom-43
Hailey-4
Maria-18
Justin-19

If you have any questions related to the story or not, feel free to ask.

Love you all so much and don't forget to Vote!:)

~Bethany<3