Super special talk show - with Ryuugamine Aira!

A/N: The tides of change(Tales of a gutsy ninja - 1) is nearing 30K reads! I could never express how much elated I feel! I wish to take this opportunity to thank all of you who are following Aira's journey with such passion. 

And so, Ryuugamine Aira has decided to hold a 'conference' with all of you wonderful readers. Ask her anything in the comment section of this chapter and she will reply. Just make sure not to ask for spoilers - she didn't tell Gaara or Madara about her plans so it is likely that she wouldn't tell you;)

But other than that, feel free to ask her anything!

* * * *

1. Aira-san, might I ask how you feel in love with Gaara in the first book? He mostly kept trying to kill you...right? - @Amor_Novella

Aira : To begin with, I absolutely adore red heads(ALL READ HEADS). After I became Sunagakure's strategist, I got to interact a lot with him and somewhere down the line, my fangirling turned into love(a.k.a obsession). Gaara is definitely hard to get along with but once you get past his barrier, he is a very adorable and extremely protective lover*blushes*. I still feel like running at the sight of him;)  

2. Aira-san, how is your relationship with Naruto Uzumaki?
Also, have you ever regretted all the decisions you have made so far like pushing Naruto and his gang away from you in the first book before you had to leave for Sunagakure? - @StarryHeight

Aira: My current relationship with Naruto is of the 'my boyfriend's bestfriend' kind. I doubt he even knows the proper spelling of my surname. It doesn't help that I punched him in the gut during the Kazekage rescue mission (sighs deeply).

If I might say so, I've always wanted a chance to meet the entire Naruto group in a different way. While I was there, I was too busy saving Hayate-sensei and Fangirling over Gaara(guilty as charged).

Completing Neji's destiny in the chuunin exam by beating Hinata up during the preliminary round is one of the things I've regretted the most.

Perhaps I just wish...That I could have had a friendly conversation over a coffee with the entire Naruto gang.

Who knows... Perhaps someday this wish of mine might just come true;)

3. Ne Aira-chan what's it's like being a jinchuriki?
With all the secrets and planning you are always doing, it must be surprising everytime Isobu suddenly said something hehe but isn't he just a cutie baby. Isobu is my favourite tailed beast ~ Pepper_Cat

Aira: Unlike other jinchurikis, my experience with Isobu has been absolutely wonderful. Isobu knows what it feels like to lose people - having lost Yagura and Nohara Rin in the past and is thus very protective by nature.

He is that voice in my head that supports me at the lowest of moments (took me over a month to get used to it), protects me and cares more about my safety than I do.

His voice(and mannerisms) is quite childish and very endearing. Of all tailed beasts, I'd say that Isobu comes second only to Gyuki(8-tails) in terms of human compatibility.

We share a bond that is as good as(if not better) than what Killer Bee and Gyuki share.

He is also the only other being (other than chiyo obaa-sama) who knows that I am not from this world.