Chapter 3

I stare up at the white ceiling. Oh my god. It wasn't a dream. I really am in Miami. All of that really happened.

My eyes feel heavy from crying last night. With a sigh, I get out of bed and get in the shower. I put on the only pair of shorts I own with a blouse and decide to leave my wavy hair down to dry.

I open the the door slowly. There's no one in the hallway so I begin to walk downstairs.

Halfway through, I see a guy looking at me up and down. "Whoa." He says.

"My eyes are up here." I tell him getting a little self conscious.

He finally meets my gaze. He is taller than me with a slim but muscular body. He has gray eyes and short, brown hair. Very handsome.

"You have extraordinary legs." He tells me.

I blush. "I play volleyball," I say stupidly.

"You are hot," he retorts winking at me.

I suddenly realize that he is not wearing a shirt exposing his six pack.

"Like what you see?" he asks.

I shrug. "I've seen better."

He frowns. "What do you mean 'you've seen better'?"

I smile then begin making my way to the kitchen, at least that's where I think I'm going.

"What do you mean?" he asks again following me closely.

"My boy-" I gulp. "My friend is a boxer and he had amazing abs."

He reaches out and touches my arm. "Oh yeah? Well I have something big and amazing that got excited the moment I saw you."

I stare at him, feeling my face grow hot. "Who are you?"

He gets closer to me, our faces only inches apart. "Ryan. Who are you?"

I mean to answer him but I don't for two reasons: one, he is making me nervous and two, someone else beats me to it.

"Isabel,"

His voice breaks the spell I was in like shattering glass. I turn around and meet Dylan's glare.

Ryan sighs behind me. "You had to ruin the moment didn't you, brother?"

Brother?

"What are you doing here, Ryan?" Dylan asks.

"Uh, I live here?"

Dylan's glare is turned to me. "Go eat."

I take a step forward and Ryan grabs my arm at the same time. "Well continue this later, babe."

I roll my eyes at him but smile then continue my way to the kitchen. It didn't go unnoticed that Dylan wash jelous. Not even a little bit. He was just his old mean self.

I walk into the dining room and stop when I see a woman sitting on the table. She looks up and examines me as I to her. She has short, blond hair and blue eyes. She has a nice tan and she is beautiful. She is perfect for Dylan.

I know for a fact that she is not Dylan's sister. They look nothing alike. This has to be his girlfriend.

Oh my god.

That's why he doesn't want me. But why did he bring me here?

"You must be Isabel." she says with a frown on her forehead.

I force my legs to walk to the table. "And who are you?"

She takes my hand and shakes it. "Rose." her eyes glow when she says that. So she's a werewolf. Why does she want me to know this?