Chapter 18

"Hello, Isabel," he says, smirking.

"Ryan," I breath. "What are you doing here?"

He looks much older than he looked since the last time he was here which is weird because it has only been a few months. He has grown a beard and he looks more mature. He looks around. "He has locked you up!"

I roll my eyes at him. "Do you have to state the obvious?"

"Aren't you tired of this? I mean, this is beyond the limit! I don't know how you stand my brother."

"What are you doing here?" I ask again, angry because I know he's right.

"I am here to offer you a way out."

I raise my eyebrows. "A way out of what?"

"Out of these chains!" he says sarcastically. "I've been waiting for an opportunity and it couldn't have been more perfect!'

I sigh. "Does Dylan know you're here?"

"Of course not! He is too bottled up in his problems to even pay attention."

"Are you still with those rogues?"

"I am the Alpha of those rogues, darling."

"I thought rogues were rogues because they don't want an Alpha."

He shrugs. "And we are but someone has to be the leader otherwise everything would be a disaster. You know what the difference between me and all the other Alphas is though?" he asks walking closer to me. "That I actually listen to them. I am not selfish unlike my brother."

"Can we stop talking about him?"

He half smiles. "Oh but he's the center of this!"

"What exactly do you want from me, Ryan?"

"You," he says pointing at me. "I want you to come with me."

"Why?"

He laughs. "Why? Because you will be free! I am offering you a way out, Isabel. I can take you out of here."

"What? Am i just supposed to say yes and become a rogue with you?"

"Yes, you are."

"Can't you just help me out that window and go along with your life?"

"Yes, but first, I want you to think about what your life could be if you were to come with me. You won't have to give explanations to anyone. You can be free."

"Yeah, while I run from all the packs who hunt you."

He shrugs. "It's fun."

"Just help me out, please."

"Fine but my offer is still open. All you have to do is call me." he says pointing to his head.

"Okay," I say.

He walks to the window and pokes his head out. "It's clear. I'm going to jump and then you jump but quickly before anyone sees you. I'll catch you."

I nod eagerly. I am finally gonna get to see Sam. He jumps out and then I follow him. He catches me, bridal style. I roll my eyes at him. "Was that really necessary?"