Chapter 6

Dylan's POV

I don't know for how long I stand there like a complete idiot. I swear I can feel the warmth from her lips still on my cheek. I've never felt something so soft and warm.

"Alpha?"

I realize that Mason is talking to me.

I clear my throat. "Yes?"

He bows down. "I was asking whether you were going to lead training today?"

"No, you do it," I say walking towards the door. "I have something else to do."

I make my way down the beach. There seems to be a commotion down to the left side from the house. I just have to make sure she's okay since my wolf won't stop bugging me.

I hide behind the trees and look for her with my wolf vision. I can't find her anywhere. And then I see her. She's playing volleyball with a few other girls. That outfit is exposing way too much of her pale skin, making her stand out of all the other girls. She's laughing and smiling and having fun.

Mate! My wolf yells in my head

Shut up, I warn

I watch her play for a couple of minutes. They cheer and a guy approaches her. They hug and he swings her around in the air.

I growl and take a step forward.

No. What am I doing? I can't let a girl over power me. That would make me exactly like my father and I have sworn to never be like him. She a little weak girl, she can't have power over me. I am an Alpha, a strong Alpha.

This is just my stupid wolf making me do these things.

Dylan, Mason calls in my head, we have a problem.

I have a very strong instinct to grab Isabel and drag her home but I know that if I do that, I'll be proving that I care about her and I don't. It is my wolf that makes me feel possessive over her and I can't let him over power me. I will never fall for a weak wolf like her. She is nothing like me. She will just make me weak and I can't let that happen.

She is a problem and I have to find a way to take her out of my life for good.

Without a second thought, I turn around and transform into my black and silver wolf.

I will not let a weak girl over power me. I will kill myself before that happens.

A/N

Short I know but I didn't want to give our too much! hope you liked it anyway! please tell me what you think !!!:D