Chapter 22

You will forever be mine.

I shake my head.

I need to take that out of my head. I need to take him out of my head. I never thought I would see Dylan again. It has been a month since the day I saw him in the woods and I remember that day as if it were yesterday. It's ridiculous. I was sure I didn't care about him anymore but all of that vanished the moment I saw him.

"You alright?" Ryan asks taking a seat next to me.

I have been staring at the TV for hours and I don't even know what's playing but I smile and nod. "Yeah." then I realize he's breathless. "Are you okay?"

"Chris found his mate."

"What?"

Ryan sighs. "We were running in the woods and then he suddenly stops and I watched as another wolf met him." He sighs. "She's bad news, Isabel."

"Does she belong the SilverMoon?"

"No, she's a rogue too." He turns to look at me. "She's Seth's little sister."

"Who's this Seth?"

"A few months ago, when I recently ran away from DarkMoon, I joined Seth's little group. After a few weeks, some pack was following us and his youngest brother was killed. Seth blames me for it because he jumped in front of me. Patrick was just a good guy."

"Do you think this is going to bring us problems?"

He stands up and runs a hand through his hair. "I really hope not. It's just that-" he sighs. "-I know the feeling of not caring about anything but being with your mate."

"Yeah, even chaining them huh?" I say sadly.

He kneels before me and takes my hands in his. "My brother is an idiot, Isabel. I know that we don't talk about this but you miss him, huh?"

I half smile. "I do miss him but not enough to go back to the life of the prisoner I was living."

The door suddenly opens and Luke walks in. "Hey,"

I smile at him. "Hey."

Ryan rolls his eyes and stands up again. "I need a drink." he says then leaves the apartment.

"I'm hungry." Luke complains.

I stand up. "There's leftovers from yesterday."

He grabs me and pulls me to him. "Not of food, Bell."

I smirk. "Oh really? Then of what?"

Ever since he marked me, I have been feeling much more attracted to him.
He begins to peck my cheek and then kiss his way down my neck, making me giggle. "Luke..."

"Hmmm....?" he murmurs.

"We shouldn't do it here." I say closing my own eyes.

He is just pulling my blouse over my head when the door bursts open. Luke and I both jump away from each other and I quickly put my shirt back on. Chris runs to us, breathless.

"We need to leave!" he yells. "They're following us!"

"What?" Luke says confused.

I realize that Chris didn't come alone. There's a girl with him- probably his mate. She is about his height with a nice body and long, curly, blond hair. She is beautiful. She is also breathless and she looks terrified.