Forward (Please Read)

Welcome everyone to Endless Shadows, the sequel to my popular spin off Amarth.

If you have not read Amarth yet I highly recommend that you do or else a lot of things in this story will not make sense. I also highly recommend that you read the other books in the Edge of a Knife series because this story does take place in the Alternate Middle Earth Universe that I created, and if you don't read those before reading this book a LOT of things won't make sense.

Unlike the other books in the series, this is not one that you can start reading first. If you have read the other books in the series (and that includes the prequel) then congratulations! You don't have to read the rest of this author's note! 

If you haven't read any of the other books, I suggest that you

1. Stop reading this book.

2. Go start reading either The Edge of a Knife or Fading Light

3. After you finish the main trilogy and prequel, read Amarth

4. After you finish Amarth, then you can read this book.

I am not trying to push anyone into reading my books, but trust me, if you haven't read the other books there will be a lot of things in this book that will not make any sense at all.

Thank you all for your consideration, and without further interruption by an over excited writer, let the adventure begin!

Alright I'm Out