The Who is What now?

Another chapter, here you go. It has all types of emotion. Tell me what you think.

Cole's POV

I ensured the library was locked and immediately all of us fled the scene. At the corridor we met someone whom we shouldn't have. I wanted no one to know about this. If not, he will somehow know.

"Holy Hell" Harry yelled.

We all would have looked like we just committed a murder. All of us panting, running, trying to hide.

"Mr.Cole Damon?"

I just smiled and nodded, trying to keep it subtle.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Mr Crook the janitor asked me.

"On my way to collect some things from my room, if you would excuse me..," I left without waiting for an reply. Everyone followed me.

All of us thought it would be a better idea if we split up and so we did. Harry also mentioned about leaving once he reaches the main gate as he was supposed to be at the ground.

When I was on my way to the playground I received message from Harry about Evelyn.

Once Ashton, Alex and I reached the playground at the same time luckily, we had to change the strategy. Evelyn was waiting in front of the gate. She didn't leave in spite of Harry's compulsion. Alex cannot leave either as she would be caught red handed.

It was upto me or Ashton to handle this.
I didn't want to meet her. Not just cause her parents asked me, it was for a selfish reason. What I gathered from him was she either will be my blessing or my undoing. And I don't want to know how either one will turn out.

Ashton managed the situation for right now, but I realized it's not too far long for the day we both meet.

As Ashton was approaching, "I have something to do, It will take some. You guys go." Alex informed us and left before I could ask anything else.

I dropped off Ashton and returned back to my house. Once my head hit the pillow, my brain started to comprehend all the possibilities.

The scroll we got from the secret chamber is blank. There is nothing written on it. There are no markings. It's just a piece of paper folded and torn at the ends. But Max took those with him. What would he want with those papers? How did he find the chamber? None of us had any idea about it.

He had a purpose to enter the room. He knew the scroll would be there. Someone told him. I am pretty sure who it could be.

I already informed Harry to enquire about it.

Harry's POV

I entered the house and Max was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey." I said and went to my room to change. I made myself and Max some snacks and drinks. I sat placing the snacks between us.

"How is your story coming? What's it about?" I started the conversation.

"I just have a base plot, I am still working on it. It's about a female protagonist who gets these visions about her past life, how she will deal with it and how she will overcome it." He said shrugging.

Visions and blah blah again. I don't understand what's wrong with these people. Evelyn on one hand get weird visions, Mr. Damon, Alex on the other hand knows about it. No one can tell me anything but I have to help them anyhow.

"Also I am planning to make the male protagonist a professor in the college where she is studying." Max immediately added. I just kept nodding. I need to know why he took the scrolls.