t h r e e

Or maybe she's not.
• •                            •

Heyo! A little trigger warning heads up!

Y/n's POV
"You sure you don't need anything else?" Tyler's asks me for about the hundredth time. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"What else would I need to take a shower?" I cross my arms. He shrugs.

"You know what, fine. Goodbye." He walks out, closing the door behind him. I open up one of my suitcases, searching for a t-shirt, sweatpants, bra, and panties. I take out my grey sweats, my Gravity Falls t-shirt, and just some random bra and panties. I grabbed the white towel that was conveniently laid out on the bed. I walk outside into the hallway, looking for the washroom. Then, I see Mark.

He looks up at me from his phone, down to the pile of clothes in my hands, then back up at me. He motions for me to follow him. I follow closely behind him. We stop outside the washroom. "Here." I thank him and walk inside. As I close the door, he walks away.

Oh, good. You're alone.

What?! You're back?!

Who said I left, dear?

What are you doing back here, anyways?

To do what I did in high school. But, maybe worse.

Please don't do anything. I finally got away from everything, please don't bring it back.

I like the sound of you begging. Maybe, you'll have to do more.

What?

You know what I'm talking about. That thing you used to do. Do it.

No, I'm not. I got rid of it so long ago.

You heard me, do it.

No.

My hand started to reach the drawer. I tried pulling back, I couldn't. I open it and see a razor, sitting there, waiting to be used. As the pad of my finger goes over it gently, the cold steel sent chills down my spine. Tears trickle down my face and I hold it in between my thumb and index finger. I begin revealing my thighs.

I've always done it on my thighs because no one could see it, like they could on your arms. I've never worn shorts, always capris. Even at the beach. Or I would avoid the beach entirely. As the razor got closer, I stopped my arm.

Why are you making me do this?

Because it's fun. Now, less talking, more doing.

More tears escaped my eyes. My hand got closer and closer. I felt the cold steel against my skin. Blood escaping from the cut. Then, it started to feel better. I washed the razor and put it in its place. I stopped the bleeding with some toilet paper. I stripped away from my clothes and turned on the shower. The pad of my finger goes across my cut, soothingly. I step in the shower and do the usual.

Tyler's POV
"Hey Mark," He looks up at me. "You okay? Seems like something's keeping you down. What's up?" He shakes his head and continues cooking dinner. The usual, chicken and dumplings. Since Amy hasn't come back yet, he's been alone. I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder. He gives off a small smile. I guess he is okay. I nod and walk away.

I sit on the couch and Chica comes towards me. A smile dances on my lips and I pet her. I get up and walk to the back door, with Chica close behind. I open the door and Chica runs out. I chuckle and hear Mark chuckle quietly. I sit on one of the chairs outside while Chica runs around. I admire the view, taking in the city.

It's weird how humans change the world so much, huh? In good and bad ways. Mostly bad. We change the landscape, the air, the water, and even the population levels. We do so much, while taking everything for granted. We rule everything, but money rules us.

Money, is the root of so many problems. Have you ever realized that we, the humans, are the only species on earth to pay to live here? Kind of stupid, huh? We're destroying the earth to get one thing. Money. Money doesn't buy happiness. Money doesn't buy love. The only things it does is destroy the earth and us.

We're slaves to money. In this world, if you don't have money, you have nothing. Sadly, it's how this world is. No one listens these days. They just do whatever they want to. They think tha- "Ty?" I turn around and see Y/n standing in the doorway with her head titled to the side. I get up.

"Yeah?" She points behind her.

"Dinner's ready." I nod and she walks back in. So much for that rant. I bring Chica in and see the bowls and cutlery set up. The front door opens and Amy walks in. Mark sees her and a smile goes across his face. She takes of her shoes and walks over to him, giving him a peck on the lips. She greets us and disappears up the stairs. Mark walks into the kitchen to grab the actual dinner and walks out. He sets down the huge bowl and the aroma of chicken and dumplings fills the room.

Amy comes back downstairs. We all sit down. Y/n took a picture of her food for Instagram. Then, we started eating. Nothing too exciting.