f i v e

Heyo! I just wanted to say I have no hate against Amy. It's just the plot of this book. So again, no hate against her. I love her. Now, on with the book!

Amy's POV
Ugh! Why the fuck did I do that?! I want to hug him. I want to be in his arms. I can't go up to him because he'll think I'm an idiot. This all because of her! She's the one who had to come. Tyler was only supposed to come! Not her! I want to just kick her out! Not the house, but Mark's life. I want him all to myself. She can't get in the way. I'm not letting that bitch steal Mark from me.

Am I going too far? Maybe. I have to play it cool until she does something worth kicking her out. I mean, I already think she needs to. But, I still have to wait until I can prove she wants Mark. I take a deep breath and walk out of the room.

I walk into the living room. No one. I see Chica in the window. I walk into the backyard and see everyone sitting there. Mark and I make eye contact and look away. I sit in a separate seat from Mark. But, I didn't want to. I wanted to be next to him. I wanted to kiss him. But I can't. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to hang out and Tyler decided to sit outside." Y/n spoke. My mouth makes and 'o' shape. "I actually wanna go for a swim though." She quietly chuckles.

"You can. Actually, do all of you guys want to go?" Everyone looks at me and nod. We get up and go inside to get changed and get towels. Mark and I go into our room. It hasn't ever been this silent. I pick out my black bikini. Mark takes out his swim shorts. I turn around and see two towels on the bed. I look at Mark, he looks at me then back down. "I'll change in the washroom. You can change here." I nod and he walks into the washroom. I sigh and change into my bikini.

I walk into the backyard with my towel in hand. I place it on my chair and walk over to the pool. Mark comes out, his jaw drops and he freezes. But, he wasn't looking at me.

Mark's POV
I walk out in my shorts and towel in hand. Amy was standing there but I didn't want to make things more awkward so I didn't bother looking. But then, I saw Y/n. Her figure was amazing. Her body was so appealing, so tempting. I couldn't move, but I felt eyes on me. I knew I shouldn't get into this after what just happened. After all, we're only on a break. We'll get back together soon. I hope. So I tried my best and I got out of that "trance". "Alright guys," I smiled, playing it cool. "Let's get in!" Everyone had smiles on their face, but Amy. I jumped in the pool and quickly submerged. I moved my hair and everyone came in.

I started to float on my back. Then, I felt my foot being pulled. I jumped and went underwater. When I came back up everyone was laughing, Amy was laughing weirdly. I furrowed my brows. "Okay, who pulled my leg?" Y/n raised her hand while still laughing. I tackle her underwater. I come up and smirk. "How's it feel when your on the other side?" She fixes her hair.

"Wet." I roll my eyes but, I feel slightly aroused. I gulp.

"Marco Polo anyone?" Everyone nods. "Okay, let me be king counter." I go 'Sky blue, Sky blue. Everybody's out except for you!' and I land on myself. "I'm it. Alright. Spin me." I close my eyes and I feel familiar hands. Amy. Now that I think about it, I miss her already. I quietly sigh and the hands are taken off of me. I begin moving around. "Marco!" I call.

"Polo!" I hear from each direction. I begin moving in one. I feel the water moving and hear splashing, I follow my senses and I touch something soft with fabric over top. I realize what I was touching and colour covers my cheeks. I open my eyes and see I'm touching Y/n's breasts. I move my hands away quickly. Y/n was as embarrassed as I was. Her cheeks were bright pink. I hear heavy breathing and turn around. Tyler and Amy were pissed. I began to speak but Tyler brushed passed me. He takes Y/n by the arm and pulls her out of the pool. Taking her inside.

I fearly turn around to Amy. You could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears. I open my mouth to talk to her but, nothing comes out. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't move. I was hardly breathing. Amy had the look of worry on her face. She comes over to me and places her hands on my shoulders. Her touch made me feel better. My breath was back to normal and I could move. But, right before I was going to speak, Amy's face went from worry to miserable. She gets out of the pool, wraps a towel around herself and walks inside. As she walks away, sadness overthrows my face.