n i n e t e e n

I sat there, crying, pleading for someone to come. Then, the door bursted open. It was John. He had an unpleasing look on his face. It made me feel uneasy. We walked closer to me, grabbing my wrists. He laid me down. I was too in shock to do anything. He kissed me, forcefully. I still didn't do anything. He let go of my wrists, carefully grabbing my shirt. He started to take it off of me. He was on top of me. I bent me knees upward, preventing him to take my pants off.

He took my bra off of me. He then, tried to put my legs flat. I raised them back up. Annoyed, he did it again. I raised them again, stubbornly. He slapped me. I let my legs down, he unbuttoned my jeans, staring at my body. There was noise outside, John became aggravated and walked out. I quickly put my clothes on and ran. I ran until I didn't know where I was.

I heard someone's voice. I sat behind some boxes, tears still pouring. It was multiple people. Calling my name. I recognized them. I stood up, a huge smile went across my face. I ran up to Tyler. Hugging him as hard as I could. I felt my tears stain his shirt, so I pulled back and wiped them. Then, that huge man came. Mark, Tyler and Ethan stepped up. Kathryn and I hiding behind boxes. All we heard were grunts and a huge thump.

I stood up, seeing the man on the floor with blood all over his face. I ran over to stop it. They continued. I pleaded and pleaded. Only did they stop when John came. He was furious. His face gone completely red. "Oh, don't worry." He said, smirking. "I got something for you." He pulled out a gun. He cocked it, pointing it at Mark. I stood in front, waiting for the bullet to go though me.

Nothing did. A Nerf bullet shot out. We all started laughing out asses off. He threw the gun down furiously, walking towards us. He grabbed my arm, pulling me back with him. Someone punched him. I looked to my right and saw Mark. He was breathing heavily.

John wiped his face, revealing a black eye. They started their own fist fight. I soon saw blood on both of their fists. I came in between them, taking a punch of my own to the gut. Mark soon started to beg for an apology. As soon as I recovered, I forgave him. But John. John grabbed me again. Mark gave him one last stone cold look and hit him as hard as he could. Knocking him out.

Mark wrapped him arms around me, I felt tears on my shoulder. I held him as tight as I could. I felt the others come around us, creating a group hug. We pulled apart. Mark glanced at Tyler. Tyler nodded. Mark turned back to me and smiled.

He leaned in, cupping my cheek with his hand. He kissed me, passionately. I put my hands on his chest, his hands made there way down to my waist. Pulling me closer. My hands then moved up to his neck. I started playing with the hairs at the back of his neck.

"And that's how daddy and I met." I smiled down at him. He had a somewhat of a disgusted look on his face. "Do you not get cooties?" I chuckled.

"Nope. Never. But, you do get something really, super duper cool." He sat up, his blue eyes sparkling. "What is it, mommy?" I leaned in closer to him.

"It's love." I kissed his cheek. Mark walked into the room smiling. "Hey, Tim." He sat beside him. "Do you want to let daddy have one of those kisses?" He shook his head, giving me a peck on the cheek. Mark pouted. "Pretty please?" Tim was pensive. He then smiled and nodded, going to play with Chica. Mark scooted closer to me.

He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you really not gonna' let me kiss you?" He looked at me, his warm eyes staring at my lips. I leaned in, giving him a smooth and slow kiss. As I pulled away, Mark pulled me back, wanting more. So, I gave more.

I knew now. Even though I've been through hell and back, it gets better. No matter how bad your situation is now, there is going to be a time when you are done with it. Not everyone stays the same. Some do, but that's how they are. Everyone can change their fate.

People change.
Things change.

———
THE END! So, how'd you guys like it? I'd really love to know. Drop a comment or message me!

Anyways, I will see YOU in the next book! BUH-BYE!