f i f t e e n

100 reads! Thank you guys! I honestly don't know how this book got over a hundred reads. Again, thank you!
———
Kathryn's POV
What happened between Amy and Mark got to Ethan and I pretty quickly. I just don't know how Mark is going to tell everyone. I mean, everyone shipped them really hard. Hopefully, they're not too heartbroken. I walked into the office, ready for work. I was usually the first one here, but I heard some shuffling. As I went up the stairs, I saw Y/n drawing something. "Oh, hey Y/n! What's up?" She turned to look at me and smiled. "I'm just doodling really. I don't know why, but I had to get out of the house. So, I came here. I didn't know you'd be here this early."

"I'm always the first one here." She nods, her mouth making an 'o' shape. "Can I see what you drew?" She nods again, handing me her notebook. "It's not that good, though." It was a drawing of a man and a woman kissing. The detailing was perfect. The girl had long flowing hair, while the man had his hair to the side. I guess my jaw dropped because she asked. "Is it that bad?" She rubbed the back of her neck. I shook my head.

"No, it's that good." As she said 'Thank you.' We heard the door open and close. Meaning, someone was here. We saw Ethan appear from behind the curtain. He saw us and a smile went across his face. "Hey guys!" He cheered. "Tyler told me to tell you that him and Mark are coming soon. Traffic." We both nod. I decided to get right to work. I went over to my desk, sat down and started editing another video.

"Hey guys?" Ethan asked, turning his chair to face the others. "Do you guys wanna' go out to eat?" Everyone muttered a 'Yeah'. Everyone got their shoes on and Chica got her leash. Tyler started driving to, you guessed it, Cracker Barrel. The only place where Mark would want to go.

After about fifteen minutes, we were there. Mark and Y/n told us their orders and they went to the tables outside with Chica. To be honest, they should date. I can see how happy is with her. But with all that has happened. It's way too soon.

We got our food and made our way to the table. As we were walking, we saw Mark staring at Y/n and smiling. He was blushing. He likes her. I thought. As I got closer, I cleared my throat to get his attention. "Food's here." They both said thank you and starting eating. Mark was especially shy. I smirked, knowing what to do.

After we were done eating, I went infront of Y/n. She was walking in the direction of Mark, I put my foot down and she tripped. Mark caught her, of course. They stayed like that for a good minute. Just staring at each other. It was cute.

Y/n's POV
His eyes, the sun hit them at just the right angle, bringing out the chocolate. His lips, thin and kissable. His hot breath went across my cheeks. I felt so protected in his arms. I felt him get closer. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We look up and see Tyler standing there, his arms crossed. I instantly got out of his embrace, the sense of protection leaving me. "S-Sorry." I shook out. We got going.

As Mark opened the door, bags were later out. He instantly frowned, remembering what happened. Amy was carrying down a heavy suitcase, Mark jogged over and helped her. She silently thanked him.

I went up to my room, to escape awkwardness. I closed my door and turned on my laptop. I saw a Skype call. It was Bailey. I smiled and accepted the call. She squealed. "Y/N! WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED OR MESSAGED?!"

"I'm sorry! I've just been so busy out here. I'll call more, I promise." I smiled.

"Good, and what have you been up to?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows. I put on a stone face. Taking after my brother.

"I've got no man, Bailey. I repeat, no man."

"So, how's your little Mark doing?" I don't know what to tell her. I take a sharp breath. "Alright, don't tell anyone. Please." She nods. "Amy was cheating on Mark. They broke up." She gasped. I nodded. "I know."

"Can I see him?" I look away, thinking to myself. Then, I call his name. He comes in shortly after. I motion him to come over to the screen, he sees Bailey and smiles. "Hey, Bailey! Long time no see!" A smile grows on her lips too.

"Yeah, how are you now?" A frown soon takes over his lips. I move aside, making room for him to sit. He does so. "Uh, yeah, things have been alright." She adjusts herself.

"You don't have to lie. Y/n told me about you and Amy." His eyes shot up at me. I felt uncomfortable. I look down. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. She won't tell anyone else either." He nods, sadly. "I just... I don't know why she did it, and it's tearing me apart." I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with sad eyes. I shook my head.

Mark's POV
"Don't let it. If she cheated on you, then she cheated on you. Leave it at that. Or else who knows what'll happen." I nod, making my way out of her room.

"Or else who knows what'll happen." Maybe I'll go fucking insane dwelling over someone who didn't deserve me.