s e v e n t e e n

Tyler's POV
It's been a couple of days since the movie and both Y/n and Mark have been acting weird lately. They make eye contact and smile a couple times. They hug a lot more. They're with each other basically 24/7. Why do I feel like they're in love with each other? No, it can't be. He's my oldest friend. He can't do that to me. Can he?

We pulled up to the office. Mark and Y/n got off quickly, walking in together. Leaving me alone. She can't forget her brother. Can she? I sighed, getting out and making my way to the door. I walk in with my head down, deep in thought. I felt my arm being shaken. I look over and see Ethan, worried. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "I was just in deep thought." He nodded, but smirked.

"In deep thought about dick!" He laughs, everyone joins in too. I smirk. "Yeah, that dick is you." Everyone laughs harder. I chuckle and pat his shoulder. "No harm there." I walk over to my desk, sitting down and looking at the work that needs to be done.

Y/n's POV
"We need to record a challenge. Any ideas?" Ethan asks. We all look at each other.
Kathryn jumps up. "The 'How many times can you say I'm Tyler!' Challenge!" We all start laughing and everyone starts saying joke challenges. Then, I say one of my own.

"How 'bout the 'Best Kisser' challe-" I was cut off by Mark kissing me. He steps back, smirking. "I guess I won." He starts walking backwards, bumping into Tyler. Oh shit... Mark looks back at him, terrified. He grabs him by the collar of his shirt. We all rushed towards them, trying to get Tyler's grip loose. It didn't work. "Why the fuck did you kiss my little sister?" His eyes started into Mark's, aggressively. I was scared shitless, still tugging at Tyler's arm.

"W-Well, you s-see. I-I just...uh..." He pulled him closer. He balled his hand into a fist and he made it rise. He was just about to punch him when I was lucky enough to squeeze through. He stopped when he saw me. I shook my head, tears in my eyes. "Don't." I said quietly. He let go of Mark, he relaxed his hand. But, he pulled me behind the curtain.

Mark's POV
They were behind the curtain for a while. I started crying, regretting everything. Kathryn and Ethan helped comfort me, but it didn't work. I need Y/n. As soon as I said that, they came out. Speak of the devil. I tried going up to Y/n to apologize but, Tyler stops me. I step back, Tyler towering over me. "From now on," he said, boldly. "You will not talk to Y/n or touch her. The only way to get to her is through me. If you try to talk or touch her, you don't wanna' know what happens." I gulped, nodding in fear. I look at Y/n frowning. I walk back to my desk, my head hung low.

We reached home, we got out of the car and I went to go open the door. Y/n walked in, nodding as a thank you. I hang my keys and rush upstairs. I storm into my room, shutting the door forcefully. I lay down on my bed, my face stuffed into my pillow. I sobbed. I sobbed until I didn't know what I was crying for. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn my head, my eyes widen at the presence of Y/n. I get scared, moving away from her. I shake my head. "Y/n!" Tyler called.

I rushed off the bed, falling off. That didn't matter. I needed to respect Tyler. As I was on the floor, Tyler came in. I stared at him in fear. He put out his hand, offering to help me get up. My lips form a small smile and I get up. He walks out, nodding at Y/n. At that very moment, I found a loophole. I grabbed my phone and went to my notes. I typed in I'm so sorry, Y/n. Will you forgive me? I handed her the phone. Her eyes scanned the words. She looked at me and smiled.

She leaned in to hug me, I did too. As she was just about to wrap her arms around me, Tyler was at the door. Fury in his eyes. He looked like he was relentless. He walked in and dragged Y/n out. She cried, trying to get out of his grip. She reached her arm out for me to grab. She was too far. I sat there, sobbing again. Until I heard Y/n shout something.

"I don't need you making every decision for me! I don't need you telling me what's right or wrong! I'm twenty five for fucks sake! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!"