t w e l v e

I'M SO SORRY! I didn't have this chapter ready for Friday, so I postponed it. Also, thank you for 50 reads! Idek how this book is getting reads when it's so shitty. Anyways, I'll see YOU in the next chapter, BUH-BYE!

Tyler's POV
I tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. The only thing going through my head was when Mark and Y/n kissed. I know it was just a game, but I saw her smiling. Yes, Mark's a great guy. But, I don't want Y/n to get hurt again. I want Y/n to be happy and safe. But, what if she's happy and safe with Mark? I don't know. What do I do? Maybe, I have to stay calm for a while. Maybe it was just a kiss. Nothing more. I felt at ease. I let my body relax, letting sleep take over.

My alarm goes off. I pick up my phone, turning it off. I look through my notifications. Nothing important. I set my phone down and rub my eyes. I get out of bed, walking to the washroom. I reach the hallway, I hear giggling. I get closer, realizing it was Mark and Y/n. "Shut up, Mark." Y/n continues giggling. I hear a shriek, I rush in. I see Y/n and Mark laying on the floor beside each other, laughing their asses off. I wave of relief wash over me. Once they composed themselves, Mark began to speak. "Oh, hey Tyler." He sat up. "What's up?" Y/n got up, shocked I was there. "Uh, I heard a scream. So, I came to check." I scratch my forearm, nervously.

"Oh, we were playing Spore. Then, I tackled her to the floor." He chuckles, Y/n smiles to herself, her cheeks tinting pink. What the f- "That's pretty much it." I nod, making my way back to the washroom quietly. I rethink what just happened. Please. Please, I don't want her getting hurt again. Please. I exhale, walking into the washroom. I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. I sigh, beginning to wash my face. It'll be over soon. Hopefully.

Mark's POV
Y/n and I continued playing Spore. God, it was fun. Amy barely plays games with me anymore. This was the most fun I've had in ages. Y/n was so laid back, and actually enjoyed my dick jokes. She decided she wanted to play Outlast. I loaded up the game and she started playing. I guided her for a little bit, but she got the hang of it. A huge jump scare came up, we both jumped back, but she leaned into me. Making my arms go around her. My heart fluttered.

We stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's presence. I felt her arms tighten around me, I did the same. I could stay like this forever. I'm not trying to be cliché. This position is perfe- No! Stop it! You have Amy. A beautiful, amazing woman. She looks up, her e/c eyes melting into my brown ones. The shimmer in her eyes, undying. She looked so beautif- No! Why am I saying this! I love Amy. Don't I?

"Uh." She pulls away, embarrassed. My cheeks tint pink and I smile to myself. "S-Sorry." She stuttered. "Don't be." I smiled down at her. The corners of her lips went up slightly, as she looked down. "I uh... kinda' enjoyed it." I rubbed the back of my neck. She looked back up at me, her lips slightly parted. "I-um-I meant-uh I-" She cut me off by wrapping her arms around me again. Taken back, I wrap my arms around her, making me smile. We stood there for quite a while. I'm pretty sure she got tired because she started to tug at my shirt. We sat down, still hugging. She rested her head on my shoulder, I rested mine on top of hers.

My eyelids began to grow heavier. I got more comfortable, I kissed the top of her head, unintentionally. The last thing that I did before letting sleep take over.

Y/n's POV
I woke up, feeling something warm next to me. I look around and see Mark had his muscular arms wrapped around me. I had my arms around him, too. I smile to myself, remembering what happened. My cheeks tint pink, I slowly get up. Making sure not to wake Mark up. I make my way to the washroom. I begin to wash my face, I quickly brush my teeth and go back to my room.

I look in the mirror, my hair was a mess. I untie it and put it up into a messy bun. I walk out, to the kitchen. I see some strawberries in the fridge. I take one out and start eating. As I close the refrigerator door, Mark was there. He smiled down at me. "Why'd you leave?" He asked, his eyes shimmering. God, just stop it. I shrug, walking away, eating my strawberry.

Now that I think about it. Why did I leave? That was so nice. I could do it, over and over again. I smile to myself, imaging myself in his embrace again. Feeling all warm and fuzzy again. It was perfect. I want to do that all the time. But, wait.

Why am I thinking of him like this?