s i x

Y/n's POV
Tyler dragged me inside. I was still shaken up by what happened. I mean... I think it was an accident. Actually, yeah. I'm pretty sure it was an accident. Tyler pushes me inside my room. He picks up my suitcase and puts it on the bed, furiously. I furrow my brows, even though I'm always scared when Tyler's mad. He stands there looking at me. Waiting for me to do something. "Go." He crosses his arms. "Pack up. We're leaving." What...no. Please, no. We just got here. I don't want to go back. I can't.

"W-Where are we g-going?" My voice shakes. He rolls his eyes. Sometimes, he just has to be a bitch. If he says we'r-

"To Ethan's. At least he won't touch you." He says, disgusted. My mouth opens to speak, but he beats me to it. "Go! Pack up!" I flinch at his voice. I gulp and I quietly go pack my stuff.

A few tears roll down my cheeks. I glance at Tyler, he's sitting on the bed texting someone, angrily. Probably Mark. I sigh. This is all my fault. I'm the one who had to come. I should've said no. God, I wish I hadn't come. I wish I hadn't caught feelings. I wish I was never here. I mean... that could change. I look down at my scar. My fingers graze over it, thoughtfully. I walk over to the night stand and grab a pen. I look at the dresser and see a notepad. I walk over and grab it. I hear Tyler leave, I breath deeply. I make my way to the washroom. I begin writing my note. Tears spilling all over the page.

TRIGGER WARNING!

To whom it may concern,

Not that anyone would care anyways. I'm writing this so you know why I left. I know everything that happened was my fault. Everything that happened was all because of me. I was the one who had to come to LA. When Tyler was the only one who needed to. I'm not surprised I'm writing this because I knew someday, it would come down to this. I'm sorry for causing this. I'm sorry for ever coming here. I'm sorry I ever was in your life, and to make everyone happier. I'm leaving. Not just the house, not just LA. But, this life. I know you won't care that I'm gone or mourn. But, I just needed to get this off of my chest. Just to get rid of the pain, I had cut a few days earlier. But, it wasn't enough. I knew it wasn't enough, but yet I stopped. I wanted more. I needed more. But, I couldn't get it. Until now. Whomever read to the bottom, even though I doubt anyone did, goodbye. Tell everyone I said goodbye.

-Y/n Scheid

I start balling my eyes out. I look for the razor. I find it and go for it with my trembling hands. By now, I was loud enough for someone to hear me. I take the razor to my arm. I put it near, not on top, but near my veins. My arm became wet as my tears were spilling onto it. I took the razor, slicing my arm. The razor, covered in blood, dropped to the floor. As did I. I trembled on the washroom floor, my vision getting blurry. I hear the door open. "Y/n! Y/n please!" I heard paper being handled. Then, I felt two strong arms go under my back and knees. The last thing I saw was my arm covered in blood.

Tyler's POV
I ran into the hospital with Y/n's limp body in my arms. Tears spilled down my cheeks. "Please! Someone help! Emergency!" I yelled. I yelled some more and nurses took her away. I followed behind until she was taken into a room. "Sorry , sir." A nurse spoke to me. "You can't go in just yet." I nod. She walks away and slide down, sitting on the floor. I started sobbing. Why do I have to be so... so... I don't know. But, this is my fault. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out, Mark sent me a text.

Mark
Where are you
Amy found a pool of blood and a razor on the washroom floor
Tyler please tell me you're okay

Tyler
I'm fine
Y/n isn't
I'm at the hospital rn

WHAT?!
We're coming right now
Is she okay?

Idk yet
They took her in
I'm waiting outside the room

Alright
We'll be there soon
Later

Bye

I put my phone back in my pocket. I put my head in my hands. This is all my fucking fault. I sat and waited. I waited to see my baby sister again. I waited to see the most amazing person in my life again.