e i g h t e e n

Y/n's POV
I wanted to take back what I said. It's too late. He walked away with tears in his eyes. My heart sunk. I didn't mean it. It was just in the heat of the moment. I walked out of the house, not knowing where to go. I kept walking, finding myself in a bar of all places.

I ordered a water. I sat there, thinking of how I was so fucking stupid. I heard people catcalling me. I shrugged it off and walked out. I felt a hand cover my mouth and grab my waist. I kicked and squirmed, unable to get out of the grasp. I bit the person's hand, they let go instantly. I turned around and saw a huge man. I tried kicking him between the legs, but he grabbed my leg. He grabbed me again and threw me into a dark van.

I prayed for someone to find me. I cried. I looked out the tinted windows of the van, seeing nothing but silhouettes of buildings and trees, and the faint glow of street lights. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. Thank the heavens. I put it on silent, without the vibrate. I put it back in my pocket, making sure you can't see it.

The man turned around and sprayed something on my face, knocking me out cold.

I stirred, sitting in a chair with something like rope preventing me to get up. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings. I was in some sort of warehouse. I heard someone walking towards me, the light came onto their face and revealed John. I didn't know how to react. I just sat there, frozen. "Well, well, well. Look who we got here." He smirked. I was furious. "Why the fuck am I here?" He slapped me. I instantly felt like I was in high school.

"Don't talk like that to me. Or else." He pulled out a whip. My eyes widen. I shrunk into my seat. My very comfortable, plastic chair. He laughed. "Now, no one will find you. And I can do whatever I want to." He smirks. "No precious Tyler, Wade or Bob. How sad." He chuckles. He grabs my face, forcefully. "I could never finish what I wanted to in high school. So I'll do it now." He let go, snapping his fingers. "Take her to the room."

Mark's POV
We were in distress. We couldn't find Y/n. She just disappeared. We looked everywhere. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. We called and texted, no response. Tyler and I were crying. Kathryn and Ethan were still searching. "Fuck it. Let's go to the police." I said, getting up and wiping my tears. Everyone quietly followed.

I started up the car and we drove in silence. I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out and handed it to Tyler. His eyes widen at my phone screen. "What?" I furrow my brows. "I-It's Y/n." I instantly pulled the car over and took my phone back. I started texting her.

Mark
Where r u
R u ok

Y/n
I guess
John has me trapped in some warehouse
Please come get me

We're going to the police right now
We're gonna find you
Stay put

Kk
Come soon
He said he's gonna finish what he did in high school
Please come soon

And with that, we were at the police station. We filed a missing persons report and they were off. We gave as much information as we could. Then, we waited. We did as much as we could. I hated the waiting game. Not because it was boring. But, because you never know how it's going to turn out.

I couldn't get any sleep these past few days. All I could remember was cuddling her in bed. I could remember her sweet smile. I could remember the crows feet around her eyes when she smiles. I could remember every little detail that draws me to her. But, I couldn't have it. I even saw a change in Chica's behaviour. She wasn't as happy. No one was.

This is why I loved her so much, she had such an impact on everyone she meets.

Heyo! The book will probably end either this Friday, May 5th or next Tuesday, May 9th! Also, it'll be the perfect opening for a sequel, only if there's a demand. So, if this book get to, let's say, 200 or more reads, I'll make a sequel. If not, I'll create something new.

I have a short story planned, probably all chapter will be published in one day. It's called 'The New Kid' and it's of course a Mark fanfic. That'll be posted soon I hope, some time next week.

Anyways, I will see YOU in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!