e l e v e n

I'm back! Hopefully I can have Friday's chapter ready soon! Anyways, enjoy!

Y/n's POV
Today, we were going to the office. I'm actually excited to see it. The car stops outside of a fairly large building. We get out and walk to the door. Mark looks through his keys and unlocks the door. I walk in to see a whole lot of stuff, cool flooring, and a huge curtain. Confused, we follow Mark past the curtain. We walked up stairs to see an amazing set up with computer, tv's, and a couch! Chica even had her own bed here. There was a washroom of course.

We all sat down on either chairs or the couch. I, along with Mark and Amy sat on the couch. "Alright, do you guys wanna' play some games?" We cheer. Mark sets up a game called 'Stikbold'. After loading the game, I realize that it's a dodgeball game.

We start playing, we as in Mark, Amy, Ethan, and I. Ethan was out after being hit by Amy. Amy was out by being hit by me. Mark and I were left. I dived for the ball, caught it, then Mark got hit by a whale. Laughter fills the room.

After about 45 minutes, we decided to turn the console off. Ethan had the idea of playing spin the bottle. He said "If it's a guy and a guy, they can choose to kiss each other's cheek. Same thing for a girl and a girl. But, if it's a guy and a girl, they have to kiss on the lips." I take a deep breath and focus on the game.

Tyler spun the bottle. It landed on Ethan. As he was going to kiss his cheek, Mark yelled out. "Tythan away!" We chuckle. He gives Ethan a quick peck on the cheek and Ethan spins. It landed on Amy. Oh no... They kissed, pulled away, and Amy smiled to herself. Wait... Was she actually cheating on Mark? Why would she? That bitch. She spins and it lands on Kathryn. They give each other a quick peck on the cheek and Kathryn spins. It landed on me. We again, gave each other a quick peck on the cheek and I spun. As it was slowing down, my heart beat rose, almost breaking out of my chest. It stopped... on Mark. I look up at him, with my lips slightly open. I adjust my self and we lean in.

As his lips collided with mine, fireworks went off. I melted, going under his control. Our lips moved in sync, beautifully. This is it. This is the feeling I've always wanted. My cheeks tinted pink and I slightly smiled to myself. His lips parted from mine, his face gone completely red. He goes to spin the bottle. It lands on me. I can get that feeling again. No, stop it Y/n. You'll never be with him. He's happy with Amy. Or is he? My thoughts were interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine again. That feeling. That same feeling, I love it. But, I can't have it. Not after what happened. I enjoyed it while it lasted. He parted his lips again, staring into my eyes. I spin the bottle, it landed on Tyler.

He looks at me, winking. I nod, slightly. He quickly gives me a peck on the cheek and goes to spin the bottle. Somehow, no one caught it. Huh. I guess people were still 'kinda stunned by Mark and I. Tyler spins and it lands on Mark. I've always low-key shipped them. They quickly pecked each other's cheek and Mark spun the bottle again. Thankfully, it landed on Amy. They kissed for a good thirty seconds. I clear my throat, getting their attention. They part and Amy spins.

We reached home at about nine thirty in the evening. I, for once, was exhausted. "Alright guys," I yawned. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." They replied with 'Goodnight' and I walked up to my room. I got into a pair of booty shorts and a tank top. I walked into the washroom, took of what little makeup I had on and brushed my teeth. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I slurred, toothpaste in my mouth.

The door opened to show Mark. I felt his eyes staring at my ass. Knots grew in my stomach. I grounded my self, not wanting to do anything. I looked at him, his eyes focused. I looked away, continuing to brush my teeth. In the corner of my eye, I see him gulp, then shake his head, opening the cabinet. I move aside, letting him get what he needs. We make eye contact one last time, his face, red hot. He walks out, closing the door. I exhale. That was close.

Mark's POV
Why did I do that? I mean, she has a really nice ass. No! Stop thinking that Mark. You have Amy. A beautiful woman.

Not as beautiful as Y/n.

SHUT UP! I have Amy. She's beautiful.

You don't want her, Mark. You want Y-

I SAID SHUT UP!

Huh, who would think. Having an agruement with your thoughts. I can't fall for Y/n. I've spent so long trying to get Amy. I can't lose her. I can't leave Amy. I love her.

Why is Y/n so tempting?