8: irish siblings

You can't choose your family, but you can choose how you behave around them and, for some reason, siblings bring out the juvenile side of each other. So im going to list out the irish stuff Irish siblings do.

1) you've been through so much  (Who else knows about those mortifying shows you used to put on?)

2) you're probably less than twelve months apart ( They’re not called Irish twins for nothing )

3) you've been put in matching clothes at some stage (You can’t overlook that bond, whether you want to or not)

4) They take none of your shit
(They’re watching you ALL the time. This can only mean you’ll become a better person)

5) we aren't afraid to make a show of each other

6) But we're still somewhat thoughtful (Well, kinda)

7) we dont mince our words

8) they admire you ( Especially younger siblings, they idolise you, really)

9) we're up for some serious craic

10) we fight over the silliest things ( Who has to sit in the middle during a drive, whose turn is it to wash the dishes, who gets to be the first player on the Sega Mega Drive…)

11) we dont miss a trick ( If you were the youngest in a big Irish family, you’ll have no doubt been used as the experimental one in stupid ideas, been told something tasty was actually disgusting so you’d leave it for your siblings, and of course, the classic: you're adopted)

12) you have someone to back you up ( or take the blame)

13) you've a partner in crime during mass