Wrong decision.

"We can't just leave that poor guy in the road"! Willow yelled at Aiden, who was completely ignoring everyone's request to go back.

"We can't go back"! He yells in aggravated frustration. "If we go back, and a car sees us, they'll know".

"What about the blood and dents all over the car, smartass"? Regan looks at him with haste, and looks away, disgusted.

"I got someone who can get me new parts for the car".

"You've lost it". Grant said from the back.

"If keeping us out of jail is insane, then I need a Damn straight jacket"! He spat back.

"I think it would be best to take me home". Grant said from the back, and Willow agreed. The two guys had dropped kissing, and were now paying attention to the altercation before them.

"What's going on"? A tired voice sounded from the back.

"Nothing, Maddie. Just ignore it". Regan looked at her, and looked back out her window.

"Really... What's going on"? She was hesitant.

"Nothing, Aiden is being a usual prick. But we're going home".

"What about 'Owen creek"? He asked, looking at everyone through the rearview mirror at the others.

"Really"? Regan said with anger on her voice. "Take us home Aiden".

"Whatever". The rest of the ride was ridden in silence. Soon after, it was only him and Regan.

"Why are you so mad"? He looks at her in honest confusion.

"I don't know...perhaps the idea you left a barely alive man in the middle of the road, WITH his guts in the street. Or maybe, you just don't give a shit".

"I was just trying to keep you out of trouble".

"Well you've lost it. I think its best if we stop seeing each other. Perhaps for the best". There was hurt in her eyes. And it felt like he was stabbed I'm the gut.

"Please...I don't want to lose you". He begins to tear.

"You already have". She gets out in silence, and closes the door. He could only watch as she walked away.

He put the truck in drive, and slowly pulled away from the curb. He soon pulled into his driveway, and set the dented up truck in park.

"Finally home". He pathetically scuffs to himself. He gets out, and enters the house, not knowing he was being watched...