Aiden's car trouble.

His truck sat on the side of the road, trying to start it, but the engine wouldn't turn.

Dead.

"Shit". He pounds his fist on the steering wheel. He got out of the driver seat, and shuts the door. He steps in the light of the moon, and we see it's Aiden.

He looks both ways on the wooded road, to see no lights, only darkness.

He reaches into the truck through his opened window, and grabbed his cell phone. He clicked on his phone, and went to contacts. He went down to REGAN and clicked it.

(at Regans house):

She sat inside a two story brick front house, in her room.

Her phone begin to ring, and she saw the picture of her and Aiden, and ignored the call. Her feelings toward him had not yet dissolved. She went back to her laptop, and the phone silenced.

(back at Aiden):

"Great". He ends the call, and dials the number to "Willie's tow company", and placed his location for a wrecker.

A twig snapped nearby, and his attention turned toward the sound.

"Sir? What is your location"? The man on the phone asked.

Another twig snaps.

"Hello"? He calls out. But there was no answer. Another twig snaps even closer. "Hello"? His voice a little more demanding.

Nothing.

He quickly tells the man his location, and hangs up. He climbs into his truck and locks the door. He quickly rolls the window up.

He tries calling Regan again. But he got the same voice recording. He hears something hit the back of the truck, and he turns to see if he can see anything.

Nothing.

He looks back, and his blood turns cold, and his breath catches.

He sees a man, wearing a giraffe mask, and in a big black robe. He is on the hood of the truck, peering through the windshield.

He tries to start the truck again, but it won't catch. The figure pulls out his pickaxe, and slams it through The windshield. Glass coats the front seat, and Aiden covers himself from the glass.

"What the f..." the figure pulls him through the broken windshield, and jumps down from the hood. The figure grabs him and slams his head against the side of the truck repeatedly.

Blood pools the road, and the figure raises his pickaxe, and single slices his neck, as he tries to call for help.

The figure watches him struggle a bit more, until he collapses. Lifeless, and terrified.

The figure then swiftly disappears into the night, among the trees.