Maddies undying love.

"The bodies of Adam Dennis, and Willow Bersely were found on the north-east block of West wood street. Adam's assilant attacked him with a broken wine bottle, while Willow looked to be attacked with a curved bladed object, persumed to be a pickaxe". Regan watched the news report, and a sudden repeated burst of banging occurs at the front door.

She gets up, and goes down the stairs, to the front door. As she opens it, a hysterical Maddie barges in.

"Can you beleive it"? Tears flow out of her eyes. "Willow is dead. The free spirit, who wouldn't hurt no one". She busts out in short sobs. Regan embraces her in a hug.

"It'll be ok hun. We'll go to her visitation Friday, ok". Maddie nods. And Regan pulls her back into the hug.

--------------------------------------

The school decided to hold a mogul in memory of Adam, Willow, and Aiden. A assembly will be held on Thursday, the day before Willows memorial.

The week had flown by slowly, and Maddie had gotten with a stud from the football team, Tuesday came around, and the school began to decorate for the future assembly. His name is Justin.
-------------------------------------

Maddie texted Justin, and it didn't take long for him to respond.

"I don't think it's best if you come over tonight".

She responds in confusion. "Are you ok"? She waits for a response. But she figures he fell asleep cause he doesn't.

She decided to go for a drive, and maybe see if she stops by his house, of he'll change his mind.

After getting a soda from the gas station, She slowly drives by Justin's house, only to have her heart ripped out of her chest. Through his bedroom window, she sees him fully nude, thrusting into a petite little blonde, and she drives off, a sickly feeling in her stomach.

After some well thought advice from Regan, she decided to end it with Justin. and even though she knows it's the right thing, She still felt used, upset, and she doesn't know what to think. Especially since her relationship only lasted four days with him.

Soon, love will be the last of their worries.