Questions.

She sat in the principals office. Shaking her leg frantically. She waited for someone, anyone to return to the office. She was glad to see Willow and Maddie rush in together.

"Oh my God honey! What happened"?

"Someone attacked me in the library".

Who was it"? Willow looked at her, kneeling down next to her.

"I didn't... He wore a porcelain giraffe mask. And had a long black robe. One like the monks wore. And he had a pickaxe".

"Jesus. Sounds like a Stephan king creation". Maddie rubbed her arm, looking at her.

"I don't know who he is, or why he picked me. I wonder... Did he call me"?

"What do you mean sweety"? Willow looks at Maddie, and back to Regan.

"This man called me, and told me Aiden's death was well deserved, just as what will happen to us will be".

"What did he say will happen to us"? Maddies face straightens.

"He didn't 'out' and say it, but after Aiden, i can't imagine it any good".

"Did you tell the police about the call"?

"No! Don't! I'll only be here longer. If I get one more cup of that sad coffee, I'll hurl".

"At least her sense of humor hasn't died". Willow joked.

Not long after, a somewhat older police officer came into the room, and asked for Willow and Maddie to leave.

As they walk out, he takes a seat on the desk. He goes over the report, and asked Regan to go over what happened. After she did, he paused.

"I'm going to take this statement, and take it down to the station. We might be calling you for another interview. Will that be alright with you"?

She can only nod, and he sends her out to class. As she left, Maddie and Willow bombard her with questions. Out of the crowd, followed by Toby and Troy, the two that had been making out that night. And Evan and Seth, half brothers that were distant friends with her.

"Are you ok? Want to talk about it"? Toby let go of Troys hand, and kneels down next to her, resting his hand on her leg. He flashes her a smile.

"No, I'll be good. I'm just going to go home and take a shower". She sits up, and grabs her coat. "Then probably go to bed".

"Ok honey. Just text me If you need to talk". Maddie embraces her in a hug. And the others pat her on the back and the officer returns, escorting her out to the police car in the parking lot.

But as She drove away, the one who attacked her in the library, watched the police car drive away.

Things would soon change!