Willows turn.

Willow arrived home, parking her car in the drive way, and shuts the engine off. As she locks the car door, her phone goes off.

"Hello"? She answers.

"Hey babe, want some company"? A male voice comes through the speaker.

"That would be nice. My parents are out of town".

"Want me to grab anything"?

"A bottle of red wine, and you". She said gleefully. Though she couldn't see him, She knew he had a smirk on his face.

"Gladly". She hung up. And not long after a 'unknow number' rings in.

"Hello"? She expects to hear Adam's voice. But instead a gravely voice.

"Red wine, and you". The line goes dead, and she stared at the phone as if it had grown hands. She goes into the house, shutting the door and locked it.

Not long after, there's a knock on her front door. She looks toward the door, and begins to walk slowly toward it, till a knock on the patio doors turns her attention. She changes direction to the patio doors, and another knock disrupts her from the front door.

She quickly dashed to the door, and opened it to see a confused handsome faced guy looking back at her.

"What took you. I've been standing here for ten minutes". He enters.

"Sorry Adam. Did you by chance knock on the patio doors"? She points toward the patio doors.

"No. I've been standing here for ten minutes". He genuinely looks confused. "Why"?

"Nothing. Forget it". She walks him to the living room, and sits on the couch. He sits next to her, and pecks her on the lips. Soon after, their lips are drawn together, and he tries to find entrance with his tongue. She gladly allows his entrance, and her hand trailed to his crotch. Her hand slithers under his jeans, feeling his skin, and he moans loudly.

"You like it baby"? He moans.

"Better than you think". Her phone begins to vibrate, and a beep lets her know she had received a incoming message. She groans, and breaks away, and grabs her phone from her pocket.

A multimedia message was sent to her, and when she opens it, her eyes go wide, and her face drops in terror.

"What is it, babe"? He takes the phone, and sees a picture of them sitting on the couch. The way the picture was taken, had to have been in the back yard. "Stay here".

He gets up, unlocking the door, and she grabs his arm.

"Don't Adam. Its dangerous. We can call the police, or something".

"What will they do. They'll Just stop for a doughnut on the way, and take to long". He steps outside, and the patio lights flash the whole yard.

Empty.

"Lets just call for help". She whispers to him. He goes back in with her, and she locks the door. As they go back into the living room, a figure lunges at Adam, and slices his throat with the wine bottle. The figure throws him to the floor.

The figure turns around, and in the dimness of the light, she finds herself looking into a porcelain giraffe mask. She screams, and runs to the patio door, forgetting she locked them. They rattle, but don't budge. The figure unsheaths a pickaxe from his robe, the blade swings at her, but she ducks.

Glass shatters into the backyard, as She runs toward the front door, throwing it open. She grabs her keys, and tried to put them in the lock of the door.

The figure appears in the window, and she screams as he grabs her, and throws her over the hood of the car, and falls to the pavement. His boots clap on the pavement, as he rounds the front of the car.

He picks her up, and she groans in fear, as he slams her head against the clasp of the door frame. She falls to the ground, and she tries to crawl away. He swings the blade, scraping the surface of her hip. She screams again as blood pools her jeans. The figure watches her, as She struggles to crawl away.

"Someone help me! Please"! She tries to get away, as the blade swings again, and slices her stomach. She stops crawling, choking on her blood. The figure watches her struggle, as She slowly loses her grasp on life.

As the final breath is taken, he slowly walks away. As she lays in a pool of blood.