Making a plan.

She listened, but heard nothing. She heard only silence. She saw nothing. She moved ever so slightly from her spot, and a figure tackles her to the floor, and she begins to kick and scream.

"Whoa! whoa! Its me Regan, its me, Troy". She looked to see Troy.

"Troy? What are You doing here? Why are you in Quinn and Quintons house"?

"Its a long story, and I'll explain it all. I saw you run through the thicket. Me And Tony were having a romantic blanket date, and saw you run by. With a figure after you. So I told Tony to stay put, and I came to see if you were ok".

"You left him alone"? She questioned him.

"Yeah. Whoever was after you, didn't see us. At least I don't think they did".

"We got to get to him, just to be safe". They quickly rush out the front door, taking caution to be quite as possible. They entered the thicket, and went toward where Troy had said they were at".

"We were right there". Pointing to the blanket on the ground". Which site empty, and then something caught her attention, a trail of what looked to be blood.

"There". She points and they begin to follow the trail. They follow it a good one hundred yards, and it stops at a base of a giant oak tree. Troy looks up and begins to break down in hyperventilating sobs.

Tony is strained to the tree, with his stomach ripped open, and his guts all over the ground below him.

"Oh my God! We have to get back to Maddie and meet up with the others".

He agrees and they head back to Quinn and Quintons house. By now its swarming with police cars, and she tells them about Tony and the crashed cop car, and that she has to find her friend Maddie, and get to her other friends, before He does.

The cop leads her and Troy to a squad car, and they quickly drive on their way to Maddies.

She knew it was almost over, and She might have to learn the hard way, just Who might be the killer, and who She can and can't trust!