Some Boy

Caelyn's POV

I wake up out of discomfort and open my eyes. "What the hell?" I mutter as I realize i'm not in my room. I sit on the edge of the bed and see that i'm wearing a tight dress. The events from last night come back to mind and I also want to cry all over again. I look around the room and see a hockey bag. Did I sleep with one of them? Everything got blurry last night, I can hardly remember anything besides me being raped. "Hey, you're awake." I look up and my eyes are met with a shitless Dylan. My cheeks immediately flush, as I try to avoid gazing at his torso. "Mike already went down to breakfast with the boys. I told him i'd wait until you wake up. Figured you would be confused." I nod, not knowing what to say. "Um, Phil, Matt and I brought you back to the hotel from the venue last night after you passed out. We couldn't find your key to your room." he says. "Thanks so much for letting me stay here for the night. And sorry for passing out on you." I smile. "No big deal. You should come eat brunch with us." "Shit. My parents are going to be so pissed. I'll just go to my room first to clean up and explain to my parents, and then i'll let you know when i'm ready." I say. He nods and gives me his number so I can text him when i'm ready. "By the way, do you know where Kayla ended up going last night?" "Oh I saw T and Kayla getting it on. She's probably at his room." Dyl tells me. "They're totally going to start wheeling." Dylan agrees, and I leave his room to go back to mine.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me." I silently pray under my breath. I quickly slide my key card in the slot and enter the room. Right as I thought my parents couldn't hear me my dad comes out of no where. "Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were? Why haven't you been answering your phone?" my parents bombard me with questions. "I'm sorry mom, dad. I lost track of time. I spent the night with Kayla. I was supposed to text you guys but my phone died and I forgot to charge it overnight." I lie. My dad sighs in relief.

"At least you're okay. Don't ever do that again okay? Bring a portable charger with you always. I know teenagers are always using electronics and drain their batteries in hours." "Alright dad." I chuckle. "I'm going to brunch with a few friends I met. Is that alright with you guys." I ask.

"Okay. Just don't forget what we just talked about." I give my parents a thumbs up and a hug before heading to the washroom to clean up.

I change into leggings and an olive green knit sweater. I wing my eyeliner, curl my lashes and apply some mascara. I put on my adidas superstars and walk out to the sitting area.

Caelyn: Hey it's Caelyn. I'm ready. My room is down the hall from yours. Room 437.

Dylan: On my way :)

2 minutes later someone knocks on my door. I answer the door and I am met with Dylan. "Hey Cae" He greets making me smile. "Mike just texted me saying they just ordered, so we won't be too late." I answer with an okay, and we travel down the elevator to the brunch area in comfortable silence.

"How was your sleep last night?" He asks breaking the silence as the elevator doors open. "It was good. Thanks so much again." Dylan guides me to the table where the boys are at. "By the way, the boys might or might not know about what happened last night."

"Cae! What the fuck happened to you last night?" Kayla asks a bit too loud causing the awkward stares from other tables. I sit in between Phil and Kayla. "I'll explain, once you explain what's going on between you and Raddysh." I say. "Woah what?" Julien asks. "We all saw it with our own eyes. Don't deny it!" Matt says. I look to Taylor who is turning red. I turn to look at Kayla who just smiles innocently. "What? What about you huh? You disappeared for like the whole night." I roll my eyes. "Says the one who was occupied." I shoot back. I look at Dylan, not really wanting to share about the events that had taken place last night. "Wait! Did you and Dylan hook up?" Kayla asks loud enough for everyone to hear. Their heads snap towards me. "No! Phil, Matt, and Dylan brought me back to the hotel last night after Luke raped me. And Mike and Dylan let me stay in their room since I was passed out." Her jaw drops with anger. "Luke as in Luke Kunin Captain Luke?" I nod. "Son of a bitch! I'm so sorry Cae, I wasn't there for you." Kayla crushes me in a comforting hug. "Don't worry about it Kay, it wasn't your fault." I release from her tight grip. The boys all "aw" and I tell them to "shut up."

After eating brunch with the team, Dylan I hang out with Dylan, Anthony Cirelli, Mike, Thomas Chabot, and Mitchell Stephens in the arcade. "I call Caelyn on my team!" Thomas yells. Dylan pouts and I tell him to get over it. "C'mon Mike, we're gonna beat their ass." Dylan and Mike end up winning the air hockey match. "That was unfair." I huff. After two more hours in the arcade, the other boys leave, so now it's just Dylan and I. "Let's go to my room." I say.

Dylan's POV

"Phil asks to hang at the mall tomorrow." Caelyn turns her attention towards me. "Sure." I go back to my phone to send Phil an okay. "I have to go now, I still have to pack for tomorrow." I say. "I'm going to miss you guys." she frowns. "I'll still be near. I'm just outside Toronto. We have a rented house there too." "Ya but i'll miss the others." She stands up to stretch. "Well, i'm having a party tomorrow at the house and you are going to come." she raises an eyebrow at me. "I'll think about it." "You don't have a choice." I smirk. Tomorrow should be fun.

Caelyn's POV

"Caelyn, honey. You're friends Philippe is at the door." I groan, and stuff my face further into my pillow. My bed sheets are stripped away from me. "Wake up sleepy head!" a voice yells. "Phil ow." I screech as he sits on me. "Hurry up, we're going to the mall. Dylan, Matt and his girlfriend are waiting for us at the food court. Get dressed." I scurry to the bathroom and get ready.

"Alright, let's go." We leave my hotel room, and Phil waves goodbye to my parents. "You excited for the party tonight?" I press the down button as we walk into the elevator. "Dylan's basically forcing me to go, so it should be a blast." I say rolling my eyes. "Dyl's parties are the best."

Matt's POV

"So how's your girl?" I ask as I eat my fries. "She isn't my girl." Dyl rolls his eyes. "Yet." Dani smirks. "She's a nice girl. And pretty, and down to earth." he smiles probably thinking about her. "Then ask her out. She's coming to that party of your's tonight right?" He nods. "There they are. Took them long enough." Dani says causing us to look behind us. "Hey guys!" she smiles. Dylan stares at her until I kick him under the table. "Do you guys want to split up, like Dani with Caelyn, and then us three?" Phil asks. We all agree and go our separate ways. Once the girl's are out of ear shot Phil looks over at us "Girl trouble?" I point to Dylan and he just rolls his eyes. "I never said I liked her." he defends. "Woah, she's my friend buddy. You've gotta learn to like her." Phil says. "That's not what I meant." Dyl sighs frustrated, and realization hits Phil.