Chef Mitch

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates :( I thought I published this chapter last week but apparently I didn't. So here it is now. Sorry

Caelyn's POV

After showering in Mitch's bathroom, I pull over the t-shirt he gave me to wear. It reaches a bit above my knee. Decide against wearing the shorts he gave me.

I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen where Mitch is sitting on a barstool. He looks up from his phone and gives me a smile. He opens his arms and I gladly accept his hug, feeling myself melt under his touch. "You smell nice." He hums. "Thanks." I chuckle breaking out of the hug. "I'm going to take a shower now. I set food on the table if you're hungry." He nodded towards the kitchen table. "Okay, thanks." I watch him go to his room. While I wait for Mitch, I take advantage of the free food he is offering, and check my phone. I have many texts from Phil, Matt, Dani, Tyson, and Carter.

Phil + Cae:

Phil: You alright? I'm so sorry. Hope Mitch is taking good care of you.

Cae: Please don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I should be the one apologizing because tonight was supposed to be a good night for your birthday. :(

Cae: I'm doing okay, thanks for checking up on me. Mitch is in the shower.

Matt + Cae:

Matt: I heard what happened. Dylan is going to get an ear full when i'm back in the city. I wish I was there tonight.

Cae: Don't worry about me. I'm all good. :)

Dani + Cae:

Dani: OMG. Girl I will drag my ass up to Toronto to beat that shit. You deserve better! Don't listen to anything she said. All of it is not true! You are so strong!

Cae: Thanks girl. You don't need to beat her up. I think I got a pretty good shot at her. Love you so much xx

Tyson + Cae:

Tyson: Hey, wanted to check up on you. BTW someone posted a video of the whole thing in the group chat. It was an unknown number. Dw tho we kicked them out of the group chat.

Cae: I'm fine. Didn't see the video cuz I already deleted myself from the group chat. Thanks for letting me know. Ttyl

Carter + Cae:

Carter: I will break Dylan and his bitch. Just say the word and i'll do it.

Carter: BTW how are you?

Carter: Mitch said you're showering

Carter: You're staying at his place?

Cae: Please don't break Dylan and his bitch

Cae: I'm doing great

Cae: Yes, I just showered, and i'm staying at his place because I really don't want to see my parents.

I put my phone on the table as I see Mitch head towards me. "You good?" I nod. He grabs his phone from the counter and frowns. "Son of a bitch." he swears. "You saw the video huh?" I ask. "How'd you know?" "Tyson warned me." I say. Mitch lets out a loud sigh. "I'm so sorry." I frown. "Don't be."

For the rest of the night, Mitch and I binge watch Riverdale on netflix in his living room. "This show is so good." I exclaim for the 5th time of the night. "I know, I know." He chuckles. "Dylan leaves tomorrow. Like for Erie." Mitch speaks out of the blue. "I know." I reply. "I leave in a couple of days. I'm going back to London." he sighs. I give him a small frown. Mitch makes me feel safe and comfortable. I'm going to miss him when he leaves. "When will you be back?" I ask. "In three weeks. I know that seems long but i'll be back before you know it. And we can FaceTime." he says stating the positives. Something I adore about him. I let out a yawn. "You tired?" I nod. "Let's get you to sleep." I hold my arms and legs out. "Carry me." I whine causing him to laugh. "You're lucky you're cute." he says. He crouches infant of me and I climb onto him. He carries me to his room and plops me down on his bed. "Need me to tuck you in?" He teases. I shake my head no. I climb under the covers, leaving room for him. "Goodnight." He says and turns off the lights before heading towards the door. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Sleeping on the couch." I frown. "Are you crazy?" I say. "No?!" He asks. "I just thought you would be uncomfortable with us sharing a bed, i don't know." He adds. "I appreciate your respect, but I don't want to sleep alone tonight. Please." I beg. He gives in, and gets under the covers beside me. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he spoons me. Our bodies touching so slightly sending shivers done my spine. "Night Cae." he says softly. "Night." I reply, before drifting off to sleep in his arms.

Mitch's POV: (Mitch Stephens)

I wake up beside Cae who is sprawled out across the other half of my bed. I chuckle at her sleeping position. Dylan's such a dick and he's gonna pay for what he did. I'm really going to worry about her when I leave on Monday. I'll miss her. I've been planning on asking her out but I don't think she's interested. Steph said she showed some kind of interest in me but i'm not too certain. She told me to go with it because there's no harm in trying. So that's what i'll do. I'm going to ask her today after brunch. "What are you thinking about?" Cae's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. "Morning." I smile. "And nothing." I add. "Morning." she returns the smile. "I'm going to make brunch. Come down when you're ready okay?" She nods.

I roll out of bed and head to the kitchen and heat up the pan. I decide on making some cinnamon french toast. "Need help?" I turn around and see Cae in my shirt. "Food will be ready in a minute." I say as I plate the french toast and slide it over to her. I bring the bowl of fruit and bring it to the table. "Wow this is really good Mitch!" she says. "That's chef Mitch to you. And thanks." He grins.