Take Me Home

Dylan's POV

"Can you take the drinks out of the fridge?" I ask Mitch. "Yea!" he yells from upstairs. "Mat, help me move the ping pong table out." Mat helps me unfold the table and move it to one side of the room. The door bell rings and I yell for Blake to get it. "Alright boys, let's get this party going!" Phil shouts.

Dani's POV

By the time we get to Dylan's house, the party is in full swing. The door is unlocked so we let ourselves in. Roses by the Chainsmokers is blasting through the speakers. Poor neighbours I think to myself. I hold Caelyn's hand and we enter the house together. Multiple boys eye us down and I can feel that Caelyn is uncomfortable. "Just keep walking." I whisper and she nods. We make our way to the kitchen to get drinks where we see our lil friend group.

Caelyn's POV

"Hey Dani, Caelyn." Phil gives me a hug, and Dani goes to give Mat a peck. "You look amazing... I mean great." Dyl stutters. "Thanks" I blush. "You boys clean up nicely too." I scan over the boys, my eyes catching Mitch's blue ones. "Um, this is Mitch Marner and Connor McDavid." Dyl introduces me to a brunette and a dirty blonde. "Nice to meet you guys, i'm Caelyn." I smile. "I've seen you before. Were you at Max Domi's party last summer?" I smile remembering that day. I nod. "How do you know Max?" Mat asks. "His sister and I went to the same school." I say. "So are you a leafs fan?" Mitch Marner asks. "Yup. Gotta say, there's a lot of young talent on that team." I smirk. "She's a keeper." he winks at Dylan. I excuse myself to get a drink. I grab a beer and head back to the circle. "Have you guys seen Kayla?" I ask. They shake their heads. "T has been spending so much time with her. I barely see his ass anymore." Mike frowns. "So tell us about yourself." Marner says. "What do you want to know?" I take a seat in-between Connor and Dylan. "Anything about yourself." Julien shrugs. "I have an older sister, she studies at McMaster. I'm taking Kinesiology, it's something I want to work with in the future. I compete in cross country and track and field. My favourite sport to play is basketball, and I love watching hockey. I've lived in Toronto all my life, and I have a half brother and sister who live in LA." "Do you have any pets?" Mat asks. "I love dogs, and i'm thinking of getting one. Max has a really cute puppy." I take a couple sips of my drink. "Who's your favourite Leafs player?" Marns asks. "That's not fair, you can't make me choose. I mostly love the rookies, so Willie, Auston, and you, but i'm also a fan of Kadri, Tyler, and Marty." I say. "Do you want to dance?" Dylan asks. "Sure." I grab his hand and he leads me to the middle of the crowd. Shape of you starts playing and Dylan places his hands on my hips. "I love this song!" I tell him causing his to smile from ear to ear. "You're beautiful you know that?" he says looking straight at me causing me to blush. "I'm alright, I mea-" He cuts me off with his lips. Our lips and bodies move in sync with the beat of the song. "WOOO! GET IT STROMER!" some boy hollers causing us to break apart. He scratches the back of his neck and stares at me. "Um...that wa-" Dylan starts but is cut off by the same boy who hollered at us. "Dyl, do you and your girl wanna join in for some truth or dare?" Dylan looks at me and I shrug. "Sure. Oh, by the way, Ryan this is Caelyn, Caelyn this is Ryan my loud and obnoxious brother." Ryan hits Dylan playful and we exchange friendly gestures, and Ryan leads us to a room with our friends. I take a seat in between Mathieu and Thomas. "Nice of you guys to join us." Mat slides over so Dylan can sit in between him and Connor. "Truth or dare, who's up first?" "I'll go!" Marns starts.

"Davy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Connor replies. "Alright, Connie, strip down and jump into the pool!" Marns yells. "Dude it's freaking cold outside! And Dyl hasn't cleaned his pool in like forever!" Everyone laughs and chants "Do it! Do it!" Connor gives in and strips to his boxers before preparing to jump in. Before he can jump, Dylan pushes him in. After he resurfaces he yells at Dylan, causing us to all laugh. Oh how i'm gonna miss these guys. Ryan throws Connor a towel, and we all get into a circle again. After a couple of turns, Steph, Marner's girlfriend picks me. "Truth." Mat looks at me in disbelief. "Oh come on Cae, pick dare." I sigh and change to dare, and the boys smirk. "Take Dylan home with you." The guys go crazy when I respond with an okay. I look over at Dylan who is a bit red, probably from the alcohol. "Guys, this game is so stupid." Dani says. "Ya, let's play never have I ever." Taylor shouts and everyone agrees. Ryan goes to the kitchen and returns with shot glasses and tequila. "Cae you first!" "Never have I ever done body shots." Everyone takes a shot. "Really?" Mitch Stephens directs at me. "Steph, you should have dared her to do that instead of take Dylan home!" I rolled my eyes. "Never have I ever kissed a girl." Kayla says. Everyone including I takes a shot but the girls. "Who? When?" Kayla asks. "Courtney, during truth or dare." I ignore all the boys comments about it being hot or something. "Never have I ever given head." Mat says. "All the girls plus Julien take a shot." we all raise an eyebrow at him. "What? It was one time, and I was drunk. I'm straight, geez." he defends. After more rounds of never have I ever, we all got tired and bored of the game. Most of the guys had already left the party in ubers, and the rest of us are now wasted. I think I had taken the most shots, and Dylan had taken the least out of our group. "Can we crash here Dyl? My head is pounding." Marner asks. "Yea. You guys can take the rooms upstairs, I can sleep in Matt's room." Dylan says. "Alright thanks!" Phil says giving a Dylan a hug, but fails because of his drunken state. "I love you bro." Mike yells, before climbing the stairs. I lie down on the couch, and suddenly feel sick. I run to the bathroom and hurl into the toilet. I didn't realize how long I was in here until someone held my hair back. I flushed the toilet and got up with the help of the person's hand. "Are you alright?" Dylan looks at me. I instantly blush. The alcohol in my system is really not helping me. I forgot to mention how hot he looks tonight. "Cae?" I snap out of my trance. "Uh-h ya" I stutter, loosing my balance as I exit the bathroom. "Woah, careful there." Dylan holds me up. "I can take care of myself Dyl." I insist. "I'm not letting you go home alone." he says. Aw, he cares. My heart melts and my head starts pounding. "Ow, fucking head." I whine grabbing my head. Dani comes down the stairs. "Don't forget about that dare Dylan!" she yells. "Guess i'm taking you home." Dylan smiles, and I frown in defeat. "Use protection!" Connor yells from at the top of the stairs. "Shut up Davy!" Dylan groans before grabbing his keys and some extra clothes. "This is gonna be a long night." he mutters, leading me towards his car.

Dylan's POV

"Will you please just change!" I say in a calm voice. Caelyn is being so difficult. She won't change into her bed clothes. "I'm really trying here. Please do it for me." I smile. She frowns and gives in. "Thank you!" I sigh. "But-" "But what?" I frown. "Only if you help me." I look at her wide eyed. "That's not a good idea." I tell her. She takes her dress off without any warning, and I try my hardest not to look at her. "Dyl!" she whines. "Put a shirt on first please." I beg her, hiding my eyes behind my hands. I wait a couple seconds and hear some shuffling around the room. I decide to remove my hands from my eyes, and thank goodness she's dressed. "Cuddle?" she asks being cute. Gosh she's got me wrapped around her finger. I climb into her bed and spoon her. "You're so warm." She smiles, and I pull her in closer. "Goodnight Cae." I smile, planting a kiss on her forehead, and enjoying this moment I have with the most amazing girl.