Beer Pong Champs

Caelyn's POV

"Suck it Alex!" I hear Dylan yell as him and Kennedy win at Beer Pong. I direct my attention towards the game. "Who wants to get their ass swept next?" Kennedy smirks. "Wanna partner with me?" Mitchell whispers in my ear, his hot breath on my neck. I nod, and he holds his hand out to pull me off the couch. "Well look who it is, Mitchell and his hooker." Kennedy smirks. "Hey, she's not a hooker." Mitchell defends. Not gonna lie, I was quite hurt by her nasty comment. I decide to shake it off and be civil with her. "Whatever, just start." I say, glancing at Dylan who shows no emotion. Kennedy takes the first shot and misses, but she shakes it off and says she's just warming up. Mitchell hands me the ball first. I lightly throw the ball and watch it land perfectly in the cup. Kennedy huffs but chugs the cup of liquor. "I knew I picked the right partner." Mitchell says quietly making me laugh. Dylan takes his turn and gets it in, so I have to drink the cup. Mitchell takes a shot and it bounces off the cup. "Damnit." The game goes on until Dylan and Kennedy have 2 cups left and we have 5. I aim for the closer cup and luckily it goes in. Dylan drinks it while Kennedy looks frustrated. "One more to go Dylan." Mitchell teases. Dylan brushes him off and spikes the ball into the cup. Mitchell drinks it, before taking a shot at their last cup. "Beer Pong champs let's go!" Carter shouts congratulating us. I turn to face Mitchell and smile at him. "We make a great team." He says. I connect our lips for a brief second but then i'm pulled away by someone holding my wrist tightly. I once at the pain and turn to the person. "What the fuck is your problem with me?" I yell at Kennedy. "Don't go bitching at me you whore." That hoe just crossed the line. "Look, I know you're best friends with Dylan but stay away from him hunny. He doesn't deserve a fat hoe like you in his life." she fights. I look at her in disbelief. Her eyes are raging. Who does this psychotic bitch think she is? I look over to Dylan who again shows no emotion. "What? Cat's got your tongue?" she smirks and pulls my hair. I wince in pain. I try to fight back but i'm blinded by my own hair. I punch something hard and hear the blonde cry out in pain. She releases my hair and I see her getting up off the floor while holding her face. "You fucking pig!" She tries to charge at me as I try to tackle her but Mitchell, Dylan, and Jake step in. "STOP. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST STOP!!!" Dylan yells. Both of us stop. I catch my breath thinking about what just happened.Kennedy's comments finally hit me and I feel the urge to cry. "No Dylan. It's me or her. Yo-" she starts. "What?" Dylan cuts in. "I said you choose between me or her." I look at her in disbelief. Choose? "Dyl, if you want to be with me, you can't be friends with this psychotic bitch." she tells him, making me scoff. Bitch please, rot in hell. "Kennedy." My head snaps in his direction. "What?" I look at him dead in the eyes. "I choose Kennedy." He says seriously. "Bro I don-" Mitchell starts. "Stay out of it Mitchell. And take your hooker home." Dylan shouts at him. My jaw drops in disbelief. Mitchell goes to tackle him but the boys hold him back. "He's not worth it." I tell him. "Cae." He says clearly angry about what just happened. "Dylan, take your bitch with you out of my house now!" Phil says rudely towards him. I honestly feel so bad for Phil. This is his birthday party, tonight was supposed to be fun not disastrous. "I need to talk to Dylan." I tell Tyson, breaking out of his grasp. "Alone." He nods. I follow Dylan and Kennedy's path outside. I watch Kennedy getting in the car and wait for Dylan to catch up. "Dylan." I call out. He turns around surprised to see me here but then his face gets angry and sad. "Why did you do that? Why did you let her ruin us?" I asks quietly. "What she said was true." He swallows. The tears stream down my face. "You know what? Our friendship is over. It's been nothing but a lie. All those nights you spent at my house, you were gone in the morning with no text or anything. You were hiding things from me. Is this what you were hiding? This blonde bimbo who thinks she can ruin our friendship? You're not the Dylan I first met a month ago. He's gone. You'r-" slap! I look at him in shock. Dylan fucking strome, my best friend, or now ex best friend just hit me across the face. More tears stream down my face. "Have a good life in hell Dylan fucking Strome." I spit at his face. I run back inside and i'm immediately engulfed in Phil's arms. "He's fucked up Cae. Kennedy's got him under some spell." Phil says while caressing my head. "We're all here for you." Once my tears have subsided I pull away from the hug. "Sorry for ruining your party and getting your shirt wet." I say sadly. "Hey, you didn't ruin anything, and it's okay. I had no idea Dylan brought Kennedy until the whole incident." I nod. "What did he say outside?" I frown. "He said everything she said was true, and then I ranted at him and he hit me." Phil's eyes turn angry but then go soft again as he sees my state. "Cae, i'm so sorry. You don't deserve such a shit friend." He says. "Don't be sorry. I have my best friend here and that's all that matters." I smile making him smile too. He leads me back downstairs where everyone is.

"Hey you alright?" Mitchell asks looking worried. "He hit her." Phil tells him. Mitchell gets angry. "It's okay." I tell him, placing my hand on his arm and he relaxes a bit. "It's not okay Cae. Kennedy is psycho." he says. "I know, but there's nothing we can do about them." I sigh. Everyone asks if i'm okay and of course I reply with "I'm all good." It's nice to know they all care. "Not gonna lie, watching you fight was hot." Tony comments. I roll my eyes. "Not the time for that right now Cirelli."Mitchell shouts. "He's not wrong you know." Mitchell adds in a hushed tone so only I can hear. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Mitch do you think you can drive Cae home?" Phil asks. "Sure thing." "Have you seen Kayla and Taylor?" I ask him. "Um, they left like an hour ago. I thought she told you." He furrows his eyebrows. "I'm starting to think she isn't my friend." I huff. "Why need her when you have all of us?" Dillon says. "Tru." I laugh. Mitchell leads the way to his car and starts driving. "Can I stay over at your place? I really don't want to go home and face my parents. I'll text them saying i'm staying the night at Kayla's house." I ask him. "Yea, sure." Throughout the rest of the car ride I look out the window thinking over tonights past events. Mitchell must sense my emotions because he places his warm hand on my thigh in a non sexual way but a comforting way while his other hand remains on the steering wheel. "Don't worry about it okay? All those things they said aren't true. You're not fat and ugly. You are beautiful. You are one of the strongest girls i've ever met. She can't compare to you. You have a bright personality that no one else has and that's what I like about you." His compliments make me blush as I break out into a smile. I put my hand over top of his hand on my thigh and hold it comfortingly. Once we get to his house I let go. "My parents rented this place for the summer, and sometimes me and buddies just stay here while were in Toronto." he explains. "Nice place." I say. "Thanks." He shows me around before showing me his room. "The shower's in there if you need it. My sister left some of her girly products in there that you can use." He tells me. "Do you have any extra clothes?" I ask. He nods and goes to his drawers. He throws me a London Knights T shirt and some basketball shorts. "Don't you play for Saginaw?" I ask confused. "I did. I just got traded, so now I play for London." He explains. I nod understandingly and head to the bathroom to shower.