Unexpected Visit

*picture of Caelyn*

Dylan's POV

I check my instagram feed as I wait for Caelyn to come out of the bathroom. I decide to post a picture of me at the world juniors. I watch as the likes and comments come rolling in.

 I watch as the likes and comments come rolling in

@dylstromer19: Made 21 new brothers. Thankful for this special opportunity to represent my country at the World Juniors.

467 likes

@marner_93: I'm your #1 fan

I look away from my phone as I hear Caelyn walk in. She doesn't see me and walks to her dresser with a towel wrapped around her. I watch as she picks up panties and an oversized t-shirt. She's about to undo her towel when I realize how wrong this could be. "Hi!" I say trying not to blush at the sight of her. Goddamn hormones. She turns around. "Dylan what the fuck? You almost gave me a heart attack. How did you even get in her?" she shouts. I chuckle and she glares at me as she tightens the towel around her. "Sorry. I uh, well, Mitch kicked me out because he made plans with Steph, and he dropped me off here. I used the spare key Collin gave me. I guess I should've texted you before coming over." I gulp. She blushes realizing she's only in a towel. "Um, okay. That's fine I guess. Do you want to stay for dinner?" I nod, not being able to speak. "Turn around so I can change." she says. I turn my back towards her and hear her shuffling around the room. "Why didn't Collin tell me he gave you the spare key?" she asks. "Well he told me you were going to be home alone for a couple of weeks and I guess he trusts me a lot. He told me to check up on you." I say. "Well, i'm not a baby, I don't need to be babysitter. You don't have to check up on me." Cae says with annoyance. "Maybe I want to. I care about you. I know you'd do the same for me." I smile to myself. "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy." she teases. "Are you done?" I ask impatiently. She hums a yes and I turn around. "I thought you were dressed." I say biting my lip. "I am. Have you never seen a girl in bikini before?" I nod. But this is different. She's wearing a black lacey bra and pink panties. She smirks at me as if she knows I am having some trouble down south. "For fucks sake, put on a shirt." I plead remembering the last time this happened. "Only because you asked so nicely." she rolls her eyes and pulls the t-shirt over her head. It drops down to her butt. "Happy?" she asks. "Much." I smile. "I'll make us some dinner while you go fix your problem." she says pointing at the bulge in my pants. I nod as I feel heat rushing to my cheeks. She turns on her heels and exits her room. "The things you do to mr Cae." I mutter under my breath. I can't be catching feelings for my best friend.

Cae's POV

"Dylan sit down. I can do the dishes myself." I fight back. "I'm very useful. I can help." he says with a stupid smile. I can't help myself but break out in a grin. "Please. Pretty please!" he begs. "I've never seen anyone so excited to do dishes before." I tease. "Only with you." he smiles. "Fine, we can do them together." I say. I throw Dylan a sponge and we start cleaning. I begin to clean the last plate, when I feel something wet hit on arm. "DYLAN!" I gasped, and he laughs at me. I take some bubbles from the sink and throw it at him getting the front of his shirt wet. "STOP I'M SORRY!" Dylan yells.

We continue to throw bubbles and water at each other. I scoop a handful of bubbles and mess up his hair. "I'm getting you back for that!" he yells. I run and hide behind the couch. "Get back here!" he shouts running after me, and he finds me crouched in a ball. Dylan laughs and I pout. "Aww, don't be like that." he says and takes out his phone to snapchat this. I reach out to attack him. "AHHH! Get off me!" He screams while laughing as I tickle him. We stay like this with me straddling him until we calm ourselves. I get off him and sit next to him, both of us smiling. "That was fun." I say. "Ya, but we need to clean up the mess now." I grab a mop from the laundry room and hand it to Dylan so he can mop the floor while I dry the dishes. After drying the dishes, I jump onto Dylan's back. "You got me wet." I pout pointing at my now soaked shirt. I was wearing a white shirt so you could see my black bra through it, how embarrassing. "Nice bra and i'm glad I could make you wet." Dylan smirks. I roll my eyes. "You're such a perv. I'm going to change." I say. He laughs before saying "okay." I jump on his back again and he gives me a piggy back to my room. He drops me on my bed and plops down beside me. "Do you want to stay the night?" I ask him. "If you want me to." he smiles turning to face me. I nod. "What time do you have class tomorrow?" Dylan asks. "I have a pare first thing so I get to sleep in. I start at 10:30." He nods. I walk to my chair where I had put Dylan's sweater. "Here." I throw him the sweater. He smiles before looking at me. "Keep it." "What?" I ask. He shoves the sweater in my hands. "I said keep it. So when i'm gone in Erie, you'll still have a piece of your best friend with you." He smiles. "Aw, that's so sweet of you." I gush pinching his cheeks, and he swats my hands away. I pull his Erie Otters sweater over my head. It's oversized and really comfy. "It smells like you. Thank you." I say. "I'm going to miss you." he says. "I'll miss you too. And Connor and Mat and everyone." I say with a sad smile. "We'll come visit between games." he says. "Is Ryan coming this weekend?" "I don't know. He had to go back to New York tonight." he says. "You should sleep soon." he suggests and I nod, looking over at the clock. 12:30am. Dylan crawls under the bed sheets and cuddles me. We both make small talk and check our phones. I scroll through my instagram feed and see that Dylan had posted a picture. I give the photo a like and read the comments.

@philmyers06: see you soon

@gauths12: Where's my tag?

@andreburakovsky: settle down with your celly

@stephens2727: ^

@barzal97: champ

@max_domi: Miss you mans

@caelynbrent17: @dylstrome19 @gauths12 where's my tag? :/

@philmyers06: @dylstrome19 @caelynbrent17 miss you lot

@marner_93: that celly didn't make the media

@mcdavid97: missing my favs @caelynbrent17 @dylstrome19

@andreburakovsky: Am I missing something? ^

@brinsky97: I think stromers got a girl @andreburakovsky

@mikeymcleod9: he did @andreburakovsky @brinsky97

@dylstrome19: nope @andreburakovsky @brinsky97

@dylstrome19: @caelynbrent17 @gauths12 don't get one :)

@max_domi: @caelynbrent17 Haven't seen you in ages! We need to catch up!

@caelynbrent17: @max_domi How's my favourite leprechaun doing?

@averydomi: @caelynbrent17 lol never gets old ^

@max_domi: @caelynbrent17 @averydomi -.-

@taylorraddysh: since when did they know each other? ^

@stephlachancee: @caelynbrent17 ^?

"You know Max Domi?" Dylan asks catching my attention. "Ya i've known him for a couple years now." I shrugged. "How?" "I went to school with Avery and we used to be good friends, but she's graduated now. I watched Max play before I became friends with her." I say. "That's cool. I played with him in Arizona." Dylan says. "Ya I know." I reply. I snuggle back into his chest and draw patters on his abdomen while he replies to people's snapchats. He snaps a picture of us and posts it on his story. "Wait I need to see it first." I whine. He rolls his eyes and turns his phone towards me so I can see it. "Okay. I approve." I say. Dylan adds the caption "Late night cuddles with the best friend." Minutes later I get a snap from Mitch. It's a picture of him and Steph with the caption "Dylan is my best friend back off." I laugh and reply with a snap of Dylan and I. I send all my streaks a goodnight snap. I have streaks with Dylan, Mitch, Phil, Collin, Thomas, Julien, Mat, Dani, Steph, Em, Dali, Kayla, T, Carter, Mitchell, Justin, Connor, and some other people from my school. "You have so many streaks." Dylan says. "Ya, I know." I yawn. "Go to sleep. It's getting late." he says and turns off my light. Dylan wraps his arms around my waist and my body tingles at his touch. "Goodnight." I mumble before drifting off to sleep.