Lake House Part 3

Cae's POV

"Mitch, Steph come dance with us!" I slur. I had 3 beers already tonight and I am lucky to still be functioning. "Mitch take a pic of us." Steph giggles. Mitch takes Steps phone and snaps pictures of us as we dance together. Will and Auston join in the picture and soon Mitch wants to be in it too, so he mirrors the camera so he can be in it too. "Hopefully those pictures won't end up everywhere on the internet." Mitch laughs as he hands back Steph's phone. She opens her snapchat and snaps a picture of her kissing my cheek and posts it on her story. Most of the crowd has filed out of the house by now and probably headed home. A pair of hands find their way around my waist. I look down and notice a familiar arm with a tattoo. I turn around and I am met with the cute blonde. Mitchell Stephens. "You guys are a hot mess." he states directed to Steph and I. I giggle as he keeps his hands around my waist. Steph smirks at me as she notices the blonde boy wrapped around me. "Have you guys seen Stromer?" Lawson asks. The guys shrug. "The last time I saw him, he went upstairs to answer a phone call." I tell him. "Cool thanks!" He walks off. "I'll be right back." Mitch says before disappearing from the group. (A/N: Just to clear things up Mitch will be Mitch Marner, and Mitchell will be Mitchell Stephens). I give Steph a wary look and she shrugs. "Shots anyone?" Justin yells. "Let's go!" Steph drags me to where Justin and the rest of the girls are. "Why do shots when we can do body shots?" Em asks. "Oooh I like that idea better!" Kayla shouts. Justin grabs some shot glasses as Kayla lays T down on the table. "Kay, do the honours!" Steph chimes. I crowd starts to form as others want to join. Mitch, Steph, Kay, T, Dylan, Mat, Dani, Justin, Auston, Will, Em, Mike, Dahli, Mathieu, Tommy, Phil, Julien, Jeremy, Carter, Connor, Max, Lawson, Ryan Nuge, and I. The boys hoot and holler as Kay pulls off T's shirt and pushes him back on the table. She pours 3 jello shots on his chest and she leans over him and sucks the liquid off him. The night flies by quickly, Mat and Dani take shots off each other, Tommy and his girlfriend Victoria take one together, and Dahli took one of Mathieu which really surprised me. "WOO GET IT JOSEPH!" Tommy hollers at Mathieu and Victoria slaps him in the chest. "Come on Cae. You have to do one!" Steph shouts. "No i'm good!" I shout back, even though i'm well drunk, I can still control some of my thoughts, and I was really not looking forward to being hung over the next morning. "Ya! Take one with Dylan!" Phil hollers. My cheeks flush red at the sound of his name. Probably just the booze getting to me. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" Everyone chants. Dylan looks over to me with a smirk on his face. He grabs my hand and leads me over to the table. "You can say no." he says soft enough so that only I can hear. "Let's just do it." I give in. Tonight is about fun. Dylan lays me down and lifts up my layer of clothing. I hear the boys whistle as Connor hands Dylan some shot glasses. Dylan pours one on my stomach, and another in my cleavage. I let out a shaky breath as I feel the cold liquid run down my chest. I take in a deep breath as a shirtless Dylan hovers over me. His lips attach to my chest as he sucks around my cleavage and down my stomach. I close my eyes in pleasure and let out a shaky breath I was holding. Once I feel his lips leave me, I open my eyes to reveal Dylan's smirk. "Damn it's getting steamy in here!" Mike yells. "Your turn." I smirk as I fix my shirt and he pulls me off the table. I push him down quickly and take the two shot glasses from Mitchell before pouring the liquids on his body. I start at his neck, sucking on his skin to leave my mark on him. He lets out a moan and I smirk in victory. I continue teasing him as I slowly trail my lips down his chest, sucking and licking the liquid. "My virgin eyes can't take this!" I hear Will laugh, followed by Auston's laughter. I flip them off behind my back, my lips never leaving Dylan's body. I trail my lips farther south as I suck around his belly and just above his belt line. I hear his shaky breaths and silent moans, and I know he's enjoying this. Maybe his little friend more than him. After licking off every drop, I climb off of him. I pull him off the table and I notice his red cheeks. "I like this side of Cae." Jeremy jokes. "That was hot!" Mike comments. I blush at everyone's shock at what they had just witnessed but I brush it off. "Someone's excited!" T laughs at Dylan. We look at what T is talking about and that's when I notice Dylan's bulge. "I can't help it." Dylan huffs with a goofy grin. "Looks like your getting laid tonight." Steph and I hear Connor tell Dylan. Steph gives me a smirk. "Who says i'm giving him any?" I say to Steph. "Poor guy." I hear her mutter as I walk towards the crowd of dancers.

-

Dylan's POV

"Bro that wa-" "Hot!" Noah finishes Julien's sentence. I had just came back inside from cooling off outside. I heat up again at the thought of what Cae was doing to me just minutes ago. "Shut up." I slur, my head feeling a bit rough at this point. "Don't get too funky tonight!" Blake shouts at me. Cae and I would never do such a thing. We're just friends. What am I saying? I like her but she's too oblivious to see it. She has a line of guys waiting for her anyways, and i'm working things out with Kennedy. I let out a sigh and sit on the coach beside Max and Lawson. "You alright Stromer?" Max asks. I nod. "Everyone's gonna be hungover tomorrow." Lawson says and I mentally groan. "Go dance with your girl." He nudges me, nodding towards the crowd where Cae and Mitchell are dancing. Jealousy rises within me. What the hell does he think he's doing? "Somebody's jealous." Max mutters. "I'm not jealous." I roll my eyes. "And she's not my girl." I add. "But you wish." Anthony joins in. "Okay bye." I state bluntly leaving the three of them. I head over to where Cae is and see that Mitchell is no where to be seen but Connor, Em, Justin, and Morgan are with her. "Dylan come dance." she shouts. "Guess what?" Justin asks me. "What?" I reply confused. "Kayla and T went up stairs." Em wiggles her eyebrows making me laugh. "T is definitely having too much fun tonight." Connor laughs. Loud music pumps through the speakers and I wrap my arms around Cae's waist as she lightly grinds on my front making me groan. Luckily no one hears over the loud music. "Fuck Cae." I moan as she presses harder against me.

-

"Dylan let's go for a dip!" Connor yells. "Seriously? It's cold out! The water is probably freezing!" I shout. "It'll be fun, come on." I roll my eyes at him. "No." He pouts. "Nuge! Come take a dip with me!" Connor runs over to Ryan. "Okay!" They are definitely drunk. Way more drunk than I am. I walk back to the living room area and see the crowd has shrunk. I walk over to Cae and Steph who are sitting on the couch. "You guys look wasted." I chuckle as I take a seat next to Cae and and lays her head on my shoulder. "You tired?" I ask. She nods. Mitch appears in front of us with glasses of water. "Thanks babe." Steph says, as the two girls take the water and pills from Mitch and drink it.

Everyone had left by now. The speakers have been turned off and some of the guys have went up to their rooms. Phil, Tommy, Mathieu, Jeremy, Mike, Carter, Connor, Mitch, Steph, Dali, Em, Justin, Mitchell, Max, Lawson, Jakob, Matt, Dani, Kayla, T, Anthony, Julien, Auston, Willie, Matt Martin, Sydney, Mo, and Josty are all staying the night. "I'm gonna get ready for bed. I feel dead." Cae whispers in my ear and I chuckle. Connor sits down in the chair next to me and sighs. "Nice dip?" I ask laughing. "Was cold but refreshing." he replies. "What's going on with you and Mitch? Did you guys fight or something?" I don't know what to call it. Was it even a fight? I know Mitch has become close to Cae, and he's pretty protective over her in a brotherly way. I can't help what I feel and he needs to understand that. "More like an argument." I shrug. "I think it would be best for you guys to talk things out." He pauses. "You should go talk to him." He nudges me and nods towards where Mitch and Phil are talking. I sigh, hating the fact that he's right. Connor pats my shoulder before leaving the room and heading to his guest room he's sharing with Max, Lawson, and Jakob. I look over to where Mitch is and see him staring back at me. Phil had just headed upstairs, leaving just Mitch and I in the  kitchen. I motion for him to come over, and I watch him make his way over to the chair next to me as he takes a seat. "Mitch i'm sorry."