Lake House Part 1

*Cae's Look*

Mitch's POV

"Is that all your bringing?" I ask Willie. He stops zipping his duffle bag. "Yea?" He answers confused. "You're gonna need more than just swim trunks and pajamas." "Why?" Will sits next to me on the couch. "We're gonna be up there for the weekend." Auston says. "Oh tru. Do you think I should bring these?" Will holds up a pair of flower printed shorts. "Hell no!" Matt and I chuckle. "You all packed?" Matt (Martin) nods. "Is Syd coming along?" Will asks. "No she's up in Atlanta this weekend." "I'm so excited for this weekend!" Auston exclaims. "Same. Are we driving up with Dylan, Connor and the other boys?" Matt asks. "No, we'll take my van up." I answer. I'm pretty annoyed with Dylan right now. Kennedy and Dylan's relationship was all bad things and now he's back with her. Well he's "working" on it. Kennedy just gives off bad vibes. I really did think he likes Caelyn but I guess I was wrong. "Where's Steph?" "Yea, i'm surprised she's not here, isn't she always with you?" Auston asks. "She's at Kayla's for a girl night." I simply reply. "Hey, we should have a boys night!" Matt pitches in. "Anyone down for Call of Duty?" Auston jumps of the couch and turns on the play station. "I'll take that as a yes." Willie chuckles.

Caelyn's POV

"So tomorrow we will wake up at around 11:00am, eat, head to the mall, come back here, drive up to the lake house, and then get ready for the party." Steph explains the plan to us. "Sounds good." I agree. "I can't wait for tomorrow. Aren't you excited Cae?" Kayla shouts. "Very. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I get to spend time with my best friends and the people I love the most." I smile. "Who's down for a movie?" Dani asks. "What movie?" "White Chicks!" Dali suggests. "I'll make popcorn!" Kayla runs to the kitchen.

Dylan's POV

"Happy Birthday!!!!" I greet as Connor opens the door. "Thanks Stromer!" He laughs. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Ready as ever." He replies. I put his bag in the trunk while he gets in my car. "Happy Birthday Davy!" The boys shout in the car. "Thanks guys!" Connor beams. "You excited for tonight?" Phil asks. "Yes. I've been waiting for this weekend all week. I'm really glad Collin let us use his lake house." Connor says. "Me too!" T yells from the back seat. I zone out of their conversations about the Leafs and Oilers being in attendance tonight, and focus on myself as I drive on the highway. I have a feeling Mitch has been avoiding me. I know he doesn't like Kennedy much because of our past relationship but he's my best friend and he needs to support me. I really hope he didn't tell anyone because God knows what the others will say. I haven't seen Cae since the night I left. I feel bad. Hopefully she isn't mad. I texted her back last night. I hope she didn't think I was avoiding her or anything. I saw her message earlier but forgot to respond. "Dyl, what's on your mind?" Connor asks from beside me. "Huh? Oh um nothing." I simply reply staring at the road. "Are you all planing on swimming?" Tommy asks. "Duh." Mat says. "Do you think they'll be any hot girls tonight?" Mathieu asks. I glance through the side mirror and raise an eyebrow at him. "What?" "Mathieu needs some action." Tommy laughs. "I'm sure you'll find someone. Cae's friends are going to be there right?" Mike asks me. "They'll be there." I smirk at Mathieu.

-

"Looks like we're the first ones here!" I park my car in the drive way. "Is Collin inside?" "Nope. He's back in LA. I have the spare key." I say getting out of the car. "Let's go!" Mat shouts. "Woah, it's so nice." Connor smiles admiring the outside of the building. "Wait, Connor you can't roam the house cause we kinda decorated it as a surprise."  Tommy says. "Oh shit. True." I curse. "We can lock Davy in one of the guest bedrooms." Mike suggests. "You are not locking me in a room." Connor states. "Fine, but you can only stay in the area we tell you to." T says. "Yes dad." Connor rolls his eyes. "Okay cover your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to." I unlock the door and let the boys through. Mathieu helps guide Connor up the stairs. "Okay stay in this area of the house until people start showing up." I demand. "What am I supposed to do for 4 hours." He whines. "We can unpack our things." T says. Phil helps me carry the bags up to the guest rooms. Phil, Connor, T and I are going to share one room. Mike, Mathieu, Tommy  and Blake are going to share the one next door. "Which Oilers are coming tonight?" Connor stops unpacking and sits on his bunk. "Uh, I think, Talbot, Ryan, Darnell, Patrick, Milan, Leon, Oscar, Kassian, and Matt." He says. "Sweet. I heard Max is coming tonight. Lawson, Curtis, Jake, Anthony, and Nic are also dropping by." I tell him. "It's gonna be a world juniors reunion." Phil chuckles. "Guess so." Connor smiles widely.

CAE'S POV

"I think Mitchell has his eyes on you." Dani whispers. I mentally roll my eyes not to be rude. "He does not." Mitchell Stephens would never go for someone like me. He is very cute though. "He talks about you with the guys. And I see the way he looks at you." She says. "Says who." I scoff. "Mat tells me everything. Honest relationship ya know?" I walk over to another rack of clothes avoiding the topic of conversation. "Oh come on Cae. Don't tell me you don't at least think that he's cute." she presses. "Fine, he's cute. There happy?" I say. "She admits it! She thinks he's cute!" Steph squeals. I feel a stupid goofy smile spread onto my face. "Gosh are you blushing?" Kayla teases. I glare at her and continue to look through multiple tops. "What happened to Dylan?" Em asks. "I've already told you guys that I only see Dylan as a friend." I explain for the last time. I'm still kind of disappointed about that night he left but I brush it off. "Cae try this on!" Dali holds up a tight halter top. "Oooo try it on with this skirt!" I nod and grab the top and tight skirt from the girls before heading to the fitting room first. I change into the outfit the girls had picked out for me. "Are you done? Come out so we can see!" Steph says. I adjust my skirt before stepping outside my door. "Girl you look fire!" "Boys will have their eyes on that ass of yours." the girls compliment. "What do you think?" Dani asks me. "I like it. But I feel like i'm dressed out for a club." I say. "What are you talking about? You look hot!" Kayla says. "I'm not used to dressing up like this all the time. I feel like a slut." I sigh. Steph frowns. "You're not a slut. You have beautiful figure and you need to embrace it. This is your birthday party we are talking about. You want everyone to know who you are." Em tells me. I let out a long sigh. "I don't want attention." I was never the type of person who craved attention. I was more low key and in the shadows. But ever since Collin became a pretty popular Soccer athlete in UCLA, I had been known well for being his sister. "Come on Cae." Dali groans. I don't know how long it took for the girls to convince me to get the top and skirt, but I eventually gave in. "Should I get this top with these jeans?" Kay asks me. "The top is very cute, and the jeans make your booty pop. T will be humping your bones in no time." I laugh. Kayla hits me lightly in the chest and walks off to the cashier. "Justin asks if he can get a ride up to the Lake house." Em asks. "Sure thing." Kayla responds. "So do you know who else it going to be there tonight?" Dani asks. "The entire Canadian Wold Juniors team i think. And I invited Max Domi and some of his friends. Also some of the Leafs, Oilers, Blackhawks and Senators. Most of the people will be Connor's friends." I say. "Great! We need to find you a boy." Dani exclaims. "Yay." I reply unenthusiastically.

-

The drive to the lake house took longer than expected. The party starts at 9:00pm and we just arrived to the lake house about an hour ago. The girls were very franctic about getting ready before anyone arrived. Not to mention, when we got here, Dylan and Phil greeted us at the door and Dylan covered my eyes and pushed me upstairs into this room because apparently according to Phil, they had already decorated the house ahead of time and did not want to ruin any surprises. The girls and I are currently doing each other's make up. Steph is doing my hair, making my hair wavy by request. Dani is doing my make up. Kayla, Dali, and Em are doing each other's. Justin is downstairs with the other boys.