Call me Will

Mitch Marner's POV

"Honey i'm home!" I yell at Auston.

"I missed you!!" Auston shouts from his room. I bring Caelyn to the kitchen and replace her bag of ice with some frozen salmon.

"Ew is this raw?!" she shouts at me.

"Ugh fine here." I throw her my bag of frozen peas.

"Yikes what happened to her?" Matts asks stumbling in. Caelyn rolls her eyes.

"I caught Dylan and Mitch throwing punches at one another in her dorm and right as I went to go in Caelyn went in and Mitch got her in the eye intended for Dylan."

"What was the reason?" Matts asks Cae.

"Well.... Dylan showed up at my door to apologize. I'm still upset about what he did to me but it will past. At least he explained everything. Then Mitch, now my ex I guess, he stormed in and yelled at Dylan and didn't let him explain. I guess he was furious that Dylan stepped foot near me. Then Mitch started throwing punches. I didn't know what to do. I wanted it to stop. I ruined their friendship. It's all my fault." she says.

"No, it's not your fault. Please don't say that. Boys are stupid." I tell her and Auston agrees.

"I'll show you the guest room, and you can get changed or whatever, and we'll go out for dinner. How does that sound?" I say.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night." She thanks.

"Anytime." Auston replies.

I grab Caelyn's bag and guide her down the hall to the guest room.

"Take your time. Let us know when you're ready for dinner."

She nods in reply.

I walk back to the living room where Matts sits. "Is she going to be okay?" he asks.

I let out a long sigh, "I really hope so Matts."

"Those guys really fucked with her."

—————————

Caelyn's POV

I put on the university sweater Mitch had packed for me and my leggings. I go to the bathroom and blow dry my wet hair. I put on a fair amount of makeup and then head to the living room to join the boys but only see the desert boy.

"Where's Mitch?"

"He went to pick up Willie and Zach. We were thinking of going to yorkville tonight for dinner with some of the boys. Freddie and Connor Brown will meet us there."

Auston says.

"Ok."

"Are you feeling ok?" Auston asks.

"Honestly, no." I sigh. He looks at me sadly and pats the spot beside him on the couch.

"What's on your mind?" Auston asks.

"I guess I just feel pretty down. Every guy I like always turns there back on me eventually. Nothing ever works out. I always end up losing the guy. I'm never good enough." I say.

"Come on Cae, you know that's not true."

"No Auston it is. Look, Dylan left me for his ex, and Mitch left me because I couldn't be the perfect girl for him."

"Fuck them. They don't see who you truly are. I haven't known you for long but I already know you are strong and independent. You're beautiful, caring, athletic, smart, and funny. What's not to love about you? People are just too blind to see it." Auston tells me.

I smile at his words. I've never really opened up to anyone. I'd never expect myself to open up to someone so quickly after meeting them, especially Auston, but i'm glad I did. He always knows what to say.

"Thank you Aus." I smile. He returns the smile.

"You never call me Aus." He points out.

"Sorry, what do you prefer me to call you?"

"Call me Aus. I like it." he grins.

"You know, I'm actually glad I met you guys." I say sincerely.

"Likewise." Auston replies. He embraces me in a hug.

We end up cuddling on the couch on our phones until Mitch returns.

"What do we have here?" A voice says. I look up and see Zach Hyman.

"Hey guys." I greet the boys who just walked in.

"What a sight!" Mitch says as he sees us cuddling.

"You've been replaced Mitchy." Aus smirks.

"What! No!" Mitch yells. "I am not replaceable.

"I have a new cuddle buddy!" Aus tells him.

Mitch glares at me and pushes me off the couch. I plop on the floor with a thumb.

"Nope not anymore you don't!" Mitch laughs as he jumps on the couch and takes my spot where I was just cuddling with Aus. I roll my eyes at this nonsense.

William lends me his hand and I gladly take it. "Thank you Swede." I say. William looks at me. "What did you say?" he asks. I grin at him and shrug. "Call me Will." He pouts.

"Swede."

"Will." he says.

"Swede."

"Willie."

"Willie?" I ask.

"Meh, I like Will better." He laughs.

"I'm sure you have a small Willie." I chuckle, and Zach laughs with me.

"Hey!!" Will pouts again.

"Fine. I'll call you Will." I sigh causing him to smile again.

"But you still have a small Willie." I grin.

"You wanna find out?" he smirks making me rolls my eyes.

"I'm so hungry! Let's go eat!!!" Aus yells running to the door.

We all head for the door. William stands behind me as I try to put on my shoes. "Offer is still on the table." he says in my ear. I turn to look at him. Smirk on his face. I grab his shoes and shove them in his chest. "In your dreams Willie." I smirk. He pouts once again.

"It's Will!!!" He frowns.