Got Your Back

I watch as the clock winds down. I am so ready to get out of here. Not that I hate biology or anything. It's just so much content to take in, my brain can't handle it.

"What do you have next?" Auston asks.

"Physics." I say.

"Oo yikes. I think Will has physics next block too." He tells me.

"At lease i'll know someone." I sigh in relief. Auston types something in his phone before turning his attention back to me.

"There, I just texted him your number so you guys can contact each other. Your welcome."

"Thanks?" I say.

"Gotta blast. Don't wanna be late." Auston says before running away.

My phone buzzes and I take it out of my pocket to see who it is.

Unknown: Hey it's Will. Where are you? You have physics right?

I quickly text him back.

Caelyn: Ya. I'm in the science building somewhere by the bio lecture hall.

Suddenly my phone buzzes uncontrollably. I slide my finger across the screen of my phone to answer Will's call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Cae, you've gotta be more specific than "somewhere by the bio lecture hall"." Will says and I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Hey, i'm new here! I don't know anything." I defend.

"Okay. Don't move. I think I see you." he says before hanging up.

"Boo!"

"Wow Will, I am so scared." I exaggerate. He rolls his eyes.

My phone buzzes a few times and I check my phone to see a message from Mitch (stephens), and a notification saying that i've been added to a group chat.

"Looks like someone's Miss Popular." Will chuckles. I shove him.

"Auston and Mitch added me in some group chat." I say, and Will's phone buzzes and he checks it.

"Looks like there's a new group for all of us schooling here."

I see multiple photos of timetables in the group chat. "Send a picture of your schedule so we can all see who has the same classes." Will says, as he sends in his schedule. I follow his actions and send the photo in the new group chat.

I check the message from Mitch (S).

Mitch: Hey beautiful, hope school is doing you well. Miss you lots xx

Cae: School's alright. See you soon. :)

"Should we get going to our lecture? Don't want to be late." Will asks. I nod and let him lead the way.

Half way through the lecture I get a text from Auston.

Auston: Come over to my place tonight to study for bio?

Cae: Sure

----------------------------------------------

"I think it's time for a break." Auston says getting up.

"Do you have any food? I'm hungry." I whine, making Auston chuckle.

"I'll order pizza. Mitch should be back soon." he says. I agree and follow him to his living room.

"How are you and Mitchell doing?" he asks unexpectedly.

"Good."

"Distance doesn't bother you?" he asks.