Chapter 2

Audition day is only 2 days away. It's been very stressful and I don't know how I'm going to actually cope on the day. I have been through so many rehearsals and crying with Hope that I think her name has actually lost it's meaning, because she honestly had no more hope for me (ha...ha get it. No) but I guess we pulled it through. Kinda. Also for some reason Hope has a very hateful view on my 'so called' Manger Mister Hyungsoo. Why? I don't even understand her. I seriously think she has a thing for him because every time the poor mister walks into the room she will death stare him till he leaves, or she will just excuse herself every single time. Maybe it's the vibe he gives, I can agree that he can cross my personal space sometimes.

"YO YO YO! My homie!" I looked up from my phone and saw a cheery Kim Taehyung roll across the practice floor right in front of my legs. Oh yes! and forgetting to mention the most important and less terrible part of my experience. I am becoming really close to bts's Taehyung. He is just so wonderful to have around, to support you and find the stupidest ways to make you laugh. Long story short, we happened to bump into each other a couple of times during my practices and then one day he happened to creepily be watching me during one of my rehearsals with Hope. Obviously I was having a mental breakdown at the time, and he stepped into help me all night, then to cheer me up he took me out for ramen. Pretty simple. If a person buys you ramen, then they are a good person and you should be thankful (hehe scored). Pretty weird ass way to make a friend, but he seemed very kind and you couldn't turn down his offer. I mean come on, KIM TAEHYUNG... AND RAMEN.

"V! Aren't you supposed to be rehearsing?" he got up again on his feet and started dancing. His feet moved so fluently and in time with his arms, even though he wasn't trying at all. He stopped and giggled dropping his body back onto the wooden floor.

"I am practising, it's called... mmm... finding new ways to express my... energy through human..." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"I'm on break, and I came to see how you were doing!" he looked up to the celling a sighed heavily.

"Oh, I see... well I've been training for the passed three hours and I seriously am getting nowhere with my dancing, I guess my voice is ready but, my dancing will stuff it all up," I sighed as well, fiddling with my phone case.

"Nothing is impossible! And thinking negative like that will cause you to go bad, thinking positive will give you the energy to keep going even when you are down, we all have our downsides but as long as you get into thing that you want, other things can be worked upon," he slides back up and puts his hand out in front of me.

"Now come on! let's get out of here!" I got a bit shy from the amount of confidence he had with me. He helped me up and dragged me by the arm towards the bigger practice rooms. The room that I dream to practice in everyday and every night. The room that holds some of the biggest kpop star memories. Stepping into it for the first time made me nervous, it was so big and white. Although there were two young looking boys on the floor, I didn't realise who they were till they turned around

"Hyung! let's go out! I want to take Ellie to the shops!" I gripped on the floor a little with my sneakers, trying to stop his pull, I was getting a little embarrassed with his actions.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed as soon as J Hope got up off the floor, dripping with sweat from top to toe. Can't breathe... holy shit.

"Hi Ellie! Nice to finally meet you!" he waved at me from afar, very overly happy. I looked over to person next to him. Min Yoongi, although I am not as familiar with Bts, I have heard a few bits and pieces her from Hope's mini rants, and Suga really seems like an intresting person and has very strong barrier between certain people he meets. I'm always going to wonder what he hides underneath, when you really get to know him. He gave me a a small little nod and went towards all the piles of bags and shoes.