Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV (Listen to BTS's version of 'the perfect man' whilst reading this to get into the mood ahaha don't even know why. Preferably in the second paragraph)

"Aghhhh..." I stretch my arms out from my long strange sleep. I still wasn't sure how to approach Ellie at work today. To be honest, having her so close to me made me feel so happy and surprisingly nothing made me uncomfortable. If only she stayed for longer. I just know that she wouldn't have been thinking the same as me after the kiss. I mean ah... I'm a pretty good kisser though, compared to my hyung's. hehehe especially Jin hyung, he's only kissed a statue.

"YAH! PUNK!!" my heart sank seeing, Jin hyung standing there in his pink top and pink converse. He pointed and mouthed 'food' and ran away to the table. Ohoho, did he just hear what I said. Did I look shocked? Oh no he might kill me. No no no.

"VVVVVVVVVV," I sat next Jungkookie who was sitting stuffing his face with the rice. Aww cutie, I just want to feed him until he gets fat and chubby so I can squeezing his cute little cheeks. I rubbed the back of his head and pulled closer to mine, kissing the side of his head.

"HYUNG!" he shouted with a full mouth.

"YAH! you sp-at on me," I giggled at his bright red face. He pushed my face away and continued to eat. Besides thinking about how cute my little Jungkook looked, all I could think was about Ellie. Her soft lips on mine, the warmth of her body keeping me warm from the cold weather. My face burnt up, all I could do was smile into my food.

Ellie's POV

"1,2,3,4... ireohge ppajil jul sangsangdo mothaebwasseo, neon nuguni neon daeche mwoni..." We have been practising one of Eric Nam's songs for the past 2 hours, which has killed every part of my body. Counting and dancing at the same isn't really my thing. Especially the dancing. I continued again and again with all the girls in the group. 1,2,3... the music stopped... who stopped the mu... ew. Jimin turned away from the speaker and all the girls started squealing. CRINGE. What is that creep doing here? Oh wait... look everyone that works here is walking in here. Well most of them. I looked down at my feet avoiding eye contact with any of the BTS boys. Especially Taehyung. Whatever I do.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, as you all know you are going to get a mentor for one week, so that you can see their different ability's and magic behind their talent on stage. It will build your confidence and help you achieve your dream of becoming a Kpop sensation. So we are going to begin with Kim Taehyung," the girls went crazy holding each others hands to get him. I crossed my fingers it wasn't me. I couldn't handle being in the same room with him for a whole week straight. I will have no self control.

The relief rushed over. The list was slowly pairing people up. I stood next to another pretty girl, who had such a sweet and awkward soul. She stood there in such disappointment when she was on of the last ones to be pick. As soon as she heard her partnership with Rap Mon, she couldn't not control herself. So cute.

"Ellie Wang and... Park Jimin from BTS," I took a look behind me. Wait, did they say Ellie Wang and I'm not involved. Yes, no because I don't think that was clear enough. PARK JIMIN. OUT OF ALL THE HUMANS IN THIS ROOM. HOW DID THEY KNOW? MUM ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND YET? THAT'S JUST RUDE. My eye twitch came back. Jimin sat back snickering at my reaction.

"Oh my god, she's so lucky," one girl whispered to another. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stupid pink haired boy. We all sat down next to our partners listening to the person in charge to tell us our plans. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Text message:

Hope: OH MY GOSH I HAVE SUCH EXCITING NEWS

Me: what is it? I'm in a meeting!

Hope: picking you up for bubble tea after! see u soon!

I quickly shut my phone drawing my attention back to the guy speaking.

"You must spend at least 2 hours of practice each day with your mentor, you must get to know your mentor and the mentor must get to know their trainee and lucky last... you must perform together in the upcoming event Big Hit Entertainment is involved in! Today is your first day, so take your partner out and get to know them! THEN straight to work! You all have three hours before you can go home," the guy clapped happily skipping out into the hallway. I was not going anywhere with that insulting bastard. No way.

"Ellie!" Taehyung hit my shoulder lightly. I panicked a little but he seemed pretty chilled. Like nothing had happened that night. Jimin was talking to the two other members next to him, lucky he didn't notice, whilst I sat closer to Taehyung.

"Hey... wanna partner with me?" he gave his famous cheeky smile.

"Ahahah i wish!"

"Is that so you can kiss me more often-" my face burnt up, I felt like a red balloon almost about to pop from the amount of pressure. THIS IS NOT OKAY KIM TAEHYUNG. NO NO NO. MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO POP OUT OF MY MOUTH. POOF, right in front of you.

"Only joking silly," his whole expression had changed in the point 5 seconds. I begun to laugh avoiding any feelings or expressions to show on my face. Eventually reality hit me again when a pencil was thrown from the peasant next to me.

"YAH!" I shouted making the whole place turn quiet.

"Chill you little punk! Now if you are done flirting with my band mates, we have business to do," ohohoho that little hoe is going to die when I get my hands on him.

"Yo, Jimin you better start watching that mouth of yours because we will be talking to Manger Nim about this, and it won't be her fault," the voice had a very calming tone.

"Yoongi sunbae" I mumbled.

"Now everyone get to work!" he walked out with his last words, his cute little boy partner following behind him. What was that all about? I mean... I feel very grateful that Yoongi sunbae would stand up for me like that, but that is way out of his comfort zone. Jimin snatched my arm and dragged me outside. My back hit the cold brick wall of the building. It was freezing cold outside but all I could feel was the warmth of his breath, on my neck.

"You..." his breath became heavier. His face moved closer and closer with each moment. I looked deep into his dark brown eyes that did not leave mine for even one second. His lips were only inches, I could feel his breath on my lips and his cold hands move up from my shoulders to my neck. He then moved his hands on either sides of my face, against the wall, trapping me from getting out. Closer... and closer.

"Jimin..."

(Authors note: Whoops, bit of a cliffhanger? SO MANY MOMENTS. LOVE YA PEEPS)