Chapter 7

7:45 am

"OH GOD OH GOD!" I ran down the busy street of Myeongdong trying to find Jimin. Not very helpful when he didn't mention WHAT SHOP WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP. I took out my phone deciding on the best idea. TEXTING HIM

Me: I'M ON 명동 STREET BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE!

He replied in seconds.

Lunatic: Myeongdong Kyoja. Hurry up :)

What a little shit. I finally found the shop with the GPS on my phone. The little restaurant didn't have many people in it. Actually there was only like 4 people, including us. He sat right on the corner looking all nice and cosy.

"Okay what do you want to do because I don't have all day-"

"We are going to eat something" he looked up from his phone as the lady bought us two soups.

"What is this?" I moved the noodles around with the chopsticks

"Are you going to do this all day? " his eyes narrowed

"What am i doing? All i asked was what the dish was, jeez"

"Just eat!"

As we slurped the last bit of the noodle soup Jimin gets up and leaves. Um what the hell? That rude bastard. I quickly thanked the lady on the way out running towards Jimin. Oh my dearest mother if you are watching me right now, please give this not so decent boy some manners before I slap him to the afterlife.

"YAH!" I screamed.

"Are you just going to leave me here?"

"Well next time eat faster!" he grumbled.

***

I thought the day would turn out better after eating some food but he really doesn't give me a chance. We ended up sitting on a little bench on the park, sipping on bubble tea and looking at some little kids playing around in the playground.

"So why are you taking me out today?" I said, flirtatiously bumping his arm. He didn't even flinch.

"The other day you acted like a really asshole you know... and the time before that, an-"

"I didn't act like an asshole, you are the one who decides to snap easily" he kept looking towards the playground.

"When I was in my trainee days, Namjoon Hyung would bring me down here alone and he would help me calm my nerves. I wanted to share the same with you. plus this a part of that partnership thing that they are forcing us to do, so don't get any ideas about me and you" he turned and squeezed my cheek with wink.

"Ahahaha, YAH JUGEULLAE! Aish i thought you were being a half decent human for a moment there" My hand immediately went to hit him in the arm but he flinched and scooted back to his part of the seat. That little crap still decided to giggle though, and role his eyes. Agh to be honest this time i took my time to admire his face. Take a look at him properly. I hadn't seen him smile like that unless it was in a photoshoot or in a video. The Army's were right though, his face was adorably handsome up close, I'm not going to lie. It was his personality that made me want to slap him every single time. Even though I know he has a good heart underneath. It must be just with me he doesn't show it.

***

Time had passed at the park, it was almost empty with just the few couples strolling around. We had spent a good 2 hours playing games and insulting each other in every moment we got. I guess in that time I got to know him a bit better.

"Ok, so are we actually going to get any work done?" I asked him. He looked over towards the sunset and nodded slowly.

"Alright! What are we doing then?"