Chapter 5

Jimin POV

I don't know what is about her. She annoys me so much every time we fight, but... I've just wanted to kiss her. Every time the stupid girl talks I want to shut her up, by kissing her. I don't like her though, she makes my life so difficult every time she shows up. I don't understand how all the boys can get along with such a rude and stubborn person. Pushing her against the wall, I made her shut up completely.

"Jimin!" Tae pushed me away from her against another wall and pulled that brat behind him.

"Don't TOUCH HER!" he raised his fist to punch, but his grip loosened when she pulled him back. I didn't understand what he was feeling towards this girl. He has never been like this, the last time he had a crush on someone was on our hairstylist noona before debut. Even then it wasn't like this.

"What have you got to do with her? Is she your yours or something that you need to protect her... YOU BARELY KNOW HER! SHE MIGHT BE PSYCHOPA-"

"THE ONLY PSYCHOPATH HERE IS YOU! YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! ALL YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS IS MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL! YES... I MIGHT NOT BE AS TALENTED AS YOU AND I MIGHT ONLY BE A TRAINEE BUT AT LEAST I ACTUALLY HAVE A DECENT HEART, YOU COLD- AGH" her voice broke as she burst into tears. I guess that's when my heart broke a little. Before I could even say anything she looked up at me again, and just shook her head in disappointment.

"YOU-" Tae raised his voice again but Ellie looked at him in disapproval.

"Taehyung... Please don't" her shoulders dropped as she walked away from both of us.

Taehyung POV

I followed Ellie down a little park next to the studio. She had taken out her headphones, completely dead to the world. She crossed her legs on the bench and looked down at her lap. I wanted to comfort her, wrap my arms around her and stroke her beautiful hair until she fell asleep. YAH. EH EH EH... this is not the right time. Comfort... comfort. I sat on the very edge of the seat and looked out into the noisy park. The kids were all playing with ball and there were some couples having picnics. Then there was us. Sitting in total silence. I felt a gaze from her and I slowly turned my head, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME. OH GOD. I gave a her a soft smile and she smiled back.

"You are truly amazing..." she blushed.

"Weh-h-huh? Me?" I stuttered.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course... I always just need a bit of a break from everything, I mean so far it's been pretty full on... but I guess I can trust you to be there, saving me today was truly wonderful" she mumbled a little. She pushed her back so that her shoulders were exposed and you could see all her breathtaking features. Just one...k.i... nope the moment is ruined.

Ellie POV

"Excuse me la- wait do I know you?" I looked up to a shadow, since the sun was hitting my eyes I could barely see the person. I moved my hand on top of my head to block the sun. HOLY... son of god. Am I dreaming? A beautiful creature stood in front of me.

"Ummmmmmmmm... I don't think so?" the boy was slightly tall, he had short dark hair, quite a nice shaped body, he had two beautiful birth marks on top of his eyelid and his pearly smile was so bright it hurt more then the sun.

"Oh, you look so familiar? I've met a lot of beautiful girls, but you seem very familiar"

"Is this like some kind of thing you do to every girl?" I giggled, I sniffled slightly from all the tried up tears. His a bit cocky, but this was the best time to have a joker around me.

"Jaebum, didn't know this was in you my man!" Tae got up an bro hugged the young man.

"Oh sorry Tae, I didn't even see you there man! I was stunned by this girl" he winked at me and started giggling.