Chapter 10

Ellie's POV
We sat on train next to each other. We got a seat like half an hour into the train ride, but it was worth the wait. I sat next Tae in these little seats. His arm leaned against mine. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside.

"Mmm, are you okay?" He put his face closer to me. Nose almost pressing against my cheek. I felt my face burning up.

"Umm yeh yeh fine!" I coughed awkwardly.

"Ok...ay" he laughed looking back at the view. Do I like Taehyung? Why does he make me feel so nervous? I look up at him. His skin was a golden brown glowing in the sun, his lips were perfectly plump and his eyelashes were fluttering ever so slowly. I bite my lip admiring his breathtaking his face.

"Ellie... am I that pretty?" He winks cutely. Biting his bottom lip as well. Oh my can I kiss him please? NO WHAT AM I THINKING. I quickly look into my lap avoiding eye contact. I feel his hands on my cheek. I look up at him with my bright red face.

"Tae...t-ae t-" he moves my hair behind my ear and puts in the otherside of his headphone. The sign of relief rushes over me. He smiles resting his warm hand on mine. What is he doing? My heart. A song plays in my ear. A pleasant song.

*Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby?
Just a kiss goodnight, maybe
You and I will fall in love (you and I will fall in love)*

***
Two hours had passed. My head was resting on his shoulder now and his head was leaning against the window. I tried to sleep a little bit, but it only lasted for about 30 minutes before i started to realise I was dribbling. 

"We're here..." Tae mumbled. I felt the soft vibrations from his deep voice hit my ear. He shook me lightly even though I was pretty much awake but it kind of gave me the motivation to get up. I looked over at him giving him a sleepy grin. He returned the smile and poked my nose. Why was he doing so much skin ship. His making my heart flutter so much. 

We walked through the fresh air of Daegu. The sky was a light blue, kind of like oceans in Greece. Clear with no clouds but just a bright sun. As we walked out of the crowed I saw a group of people holding up a'Welcome Home Taehyung' with flowers covered around the outside of the Hangul. Tae's face went all bright when I pointed to the sign. It must've been his family. 

"EOMMA! APPA!" he ran to his mum first giving her the warmest hug. He shook his dads hand and then bought him into a hug. There was tears in both the parents and siblings eyes, and even Taehyung. His such a softy for his family which makes even more adorable. I felt a little awkward when all his siblings were staring at me. They were't giving me the dirties or anything but they didn't seem very interested. 

"Taehyung are you going to introduce us to your lady friend?" his mum looked me up and down. This was so awkward since I was the only white girl there. I mean I had an olive complexion but I had a very pale face and pale legs. The only thing that made me look different is probably my eyes, but to my surprise Koreans have very large pretty eyes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Kim and Mr Kim! Nae ileum-eun Ellie. Mannaseo bangawoyo" I bowed in a polite manner smiling nervously on the way back. I hear mumbles between Taehyung's siblings which made me feel sick in the stomach.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ellie! I am Kim Eon Jin! This is Kim Jeong Gyu" She patted her younger brother on the back. He seemed a little shy compared to her and Taehyung. She was very gorgeous though, she had Taehyung's eyes. They all looked amazingly similar to each other which amazed me. They were all so pretty it made me so sad. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ellie! It's a pleasure to meet you" Mrs Kim interrupted Eonjin. She gave a comforting smile followed by Mr Kim smiling as well. Taehyung hadn't said a word. He just stood there awkwardly looking at how his family reacted to me.