Chapter 22

Rachel POV

I leant back letting my body fall against the bed. I had isolated myself so much to the point i didn't know who I was anymore. I had so much things running through my mind. When I thought that I had found someone better than my ex. He just pushed me away, because he was afraid. 

Flashback

Our hands intertwined and our feet intertwined as we cuddled on the bed in a dark room, my room. The only light coming through was from the window, that made a shadow on the wall. We talked about our feelings, our flaws, our strengths, our weaknesses... but we never admitted our feelings properly. Well he never seemed to. His stubbornness and arrogance pushed me away, but at the same time. It brought me closer. 

"do you believe in love?"  I broke our silence. Although the music playing through our headphones was... our kind of silence. 

His eyes fluttered open staring directly at me with his powerful dark eyes, that i could just slightly see from the light. 

"love... love is the same as friendship nothing really changes about it except the kissing, hugging, buy things and sex part" 

"but you think that all love is? have you never wanted to spend your whole life with someone? or wanting to see someone every morning when you wake up... have you ever felt love?" 

"no" he closed them again. My heart shattered, the lump in my throat came right back after i swallowed it.

"so your telling me you've never been in love? never in the 24 years of your life?"  he grumbled pulling his arms away and folding them across his chest. 

"what made you start with all this love bullshit?"  his voice sounded upset. My heart felt tight. My stomach felt tight, i just wanted to throw up. I was always contemplating with Yoongi, whether I should ask him deep questions or anythint at all, I just wasn't sure how he'd react. 

"I-i'm sorry I should've not asked you" i got up feeling the soft carpet under my feet. Feeling lightheaded but heavy hearted

"Where are you going?"  I felt his body shift. 

"Home"  I felt tears slowly build up in my eyes. 

"Okay"  okay? okay? that's all he had to say? It was just a simple fucking okay. I want to die, oh... OKAY.

"Okay? seriously... " I turned around seeing him the same position, facing the roof. 

"What's wrong with you?" he opened his eyes, turning his head to face me.

"You are so sensitive" he snapped. I was finishing tying my laces on my black platfrom sneakers. I abruptly put my things in my bag taking out only my phone and my headphones. I was so furious at him. At his stupidness, carelessness and coldness. The fucking bastard.

"Where are you doing?" The touch of his hand around my wrist sent shivers up my arm.

"I said home! Are you fucking deaf? Not like you ever fucking cared" I snatched my hand away from his grip. I didn't take one second to look back at him, I just slammed the door behind me. 

I ran right into someone's chest, "Rachel are you ok?" 

I wiped my eyes nodding. I heard the door open behind me, I didn't care to look back. I choked on my words , trying to swallow the lump. 

"Rach-

"Yes I need to go"  I pushed passed Taehyung, brushing past his shoulder lightly. I had nothing against Taehyung, but all I wanted to do was run away and find a place where I didn't have to see him or hear him.