Chapter 12

Ellie POV

It was 2 am right now. I was waiting at the airport for my brother and my two best friends. They had already planned to arrive together but I hadn't even met my brother before. All my good friends knew who he was but I wasn't allowed to. Not like it's a big deal and why do they need to have a flight so early. I was quite shocked because there was a lot of people surrounding the doors they were coming from. Lots of young girls and young guys were hanging around with posters and banners but I wasn't really paying attention.

After a good 20 minutes that had passed the first set of people came through. One by one groups of people would pass by but still not my brother and my dumbass friends. I looked back down on my phone but the squealing from some of the girls started shocking me a little bit. I looked towards the door and saw a group of security guards surrounding my friends and a tall guy who had covered his face with a mask. What the actual fuck, where is my brother?"

"Excuse me, why are you guys here?" I asked a young girl who was focused on the young guy.

"JACKSON WANG!" she squealed.

"J-j... Wang?" hey he's got the same last name as me. It must be the Jackson Wang from that Got7 group. Jaebum and all that.

"RACHEL! SAM!" I shouted over all the girls. Luckily there wasn't too many people and they saw me straight away.

"Ellie!" they pushed through the security and hugged me tight. I didn't really get a chance to say anything because they were pulling me towards the group of security and that guy.

"What are you doing? I am not following a celebrity again... what," we were walking quite fast at this point. They wouldn't say anything but keep pulling me towards the group. Jeez why do I always have to go through some trouble for this. Where is my brother?

"What are we doing in here? Who the hell are you?" my two friends moved to the side. The guy took his mask of and smiled creepily. Although got to admit he was quite an attractive.

"Ellie... he's your brother," I looked over a Sam who bite her lip. She looked nervous. I took another look at the Jackson guy.

"Stop playing pranks guys! this isn't funny," I crossed my arms.

"Ellie look how big you've gotten" he grabbed me and hugged me. I immediately pushed him off.

"Oh my gosh what the fuck is this! Explain Samantha otherwise I'm going to start getting annoyed" I was so confused right now. There is no way in hell that he is my brother por we are related in any shape or form.

"Let's go for a drink and we can explain..." Rachael spoke.

***

I was shocked. I had lost my appetite and my soul. I wasn't sure if I should believe what I was hearing or not. Jackson's mum, which is currently my step-mother married my dad after my real mother passed away. Dad would always tell me that her son is away on business trips and she would tell me the same. This was all so unbelievable.

"I just can't understand how they could have kept a secret for so long... how long have the two girls known?" I mumbled.

"Oh not long don't worry! They only found out a day before you when your dad told them I was coming to South Korea. Eventually you were going to find out who I was. I think now was the best time to tell you, you were too young to understand when you were younger anyways. It was better like this, it covered my family's identity so nobody followed you" he spoke confidently. I looked up at him and he was full of smiles still. This kid is so strange.

"Why the heck are you smiling?" I snapped.

"I finally get to see my sister up close instead of photos!" He exclaimed.