Chapter 8

(Quick note: YOONGI gifs are so difficult to pick and choose... his just so beautiful it hurts. This image is how you should imagine Yoongi in the chapter. SUGGAA)

Ellie's POV

The phone rings. "Hi Honey how has your week been so far?" I heard dads voice again after a week.

"It's been okay dad, I'm just getting ready to go rehearse with Jimin we only have a week before my first performance and I'm so nervous!"

"Jimin... JIMIN? who is Jimin?" his voice panicked. That's my dad for you. His is such a cliche overprotective father and it's even worse the fact that his far away. He should be happy that I still haven't kissed a guy and I'm still a 20 year old virgin. Most girls my age i would probably say have gotten at least to the kissing part or you know... EVEN THE HOLDING HANDS PART OR HUGGING. The only person I've hugged and held hands with is Hope and my family. I'M SUCH A LONER OH MY GOD.

"HELLO? Are you going to answer me?"

"Oh yeah sorry, Jimin is one of the guys from that famous band i was talking to you about before i left for Korea! PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBER!" I groaned.

"Are you lying Ellie? Is he with you now? Have you..." his voice went quieter.

"Have I... DAD! Oh my god. You know what I have to go now I'm going to be late for practice,"

"Honey hon-"

"Bye Dad call you later!" I shut the phone quickly before he could say anything else stupid.

***

"LIE? I-i-m LEARNING LIE, by you?" I think I'm going to cry. How am i supposed to learn his song? My talent is nowhere near that ready to be doing his famous single. I mean I am not completely useless at dancing, I have a little Idea but I might be the slightest uncoordinated. Singing and dancing won't go very well together with me unless there are strings attached to me controlling my embarrassing dance moves.

"Yes you are doing it and don't ask any questions" he walked over to the stereo and plugged in his phone in.

"But but you don't realise that-"

"Stop talking just watch" he pushed my head back.

*listen to lie when reading this*

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he started. He lowered the black snapback he was wearing on his head and begun swaying to the rhythm of the music. I watched his every step trying to analyse what he was doing. He had such beautiful flowing movements. His facial expressions were so passionate and DAMN HIS BODY ROLLS. Kill. me. please. He would look up at me a few times and smirk which made me slightly uncomfortable and... um NO INAPPROPRIATE THOUGHTS. My stomach had butterflies twirling all in them. He looked so handsome dancing like that. I smiled a little myself until reality hit me. How the fuck am I supposed to do this? The music had stopped.

"Your turn now" sweaty Jimin looked at me up and down.

"Me?" I tried to confirm what I heard again.

"Stand next to me" there was no convincing this man.

3 hours later (WARNING! TINNYY TINNY BIT DIRTY. IT'S READABLE FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE SMUT. IT JUST GETS A LITTLE HEATED THAT'S ALL)

"soksagideut nae gwitgae malhae... No no... you have to put more emotion into your body! You're not feeling the music" he growled. The music stopped again for the 50th time within the last half an hour of the 3 hours we've been rehearsing. At this point I was dripping in sweat and my face was bright red.