Chapter 20

Ellie POV

I don't know if it was really worth going to their concert tonight. I spent so long trying to forget Jimin and seeing him again tonight might spark the same old feelings. Okay I know 4 months is not a long time but to me it feel like a long time. I've kept in contact with a the girls a lot and some of the guys but Jimin, not since that day at the park. 

"Agh the line is long!" I groaned. 

"Stop complaining we've only been here like 5 minutes" Hiroto rolled his eyes. 

"Well if you hadn't dragged me around half of Japan today maybe my feet wouldn't be burning" I raised my eyebrow. 

"Are you complaining now? you were the one that asked me to take you!" I laughed as he got a little bit frustrated. 

"I am only joking relax" I patted his back. The line moved faster and faster making me become more nervous. This is their last comeback show in Japan, I wonder how tired they would be after being in LA for so long. I didn't contact any of the guys letting them know, I think they will pull off a better performance if they don't see me. 

Hope POV

"Would you stay steal for goodness sake!" Tae kept messing around with Hobi next to him. I was trying to get his make up done but he kept moving. I finally got a job as a full time BTS stylist. Honestly a dream come true but one of the most frustrating jobs, especially being Tae's stylist. 

"Sorry noona!" he smirked. 

"pabo," I rolled my eyes and pushed his face with the little make up sponge. 

"Don't ruin the make up I will actually kill you!" I growled. He went quiet again and I could sense he was looking up at me.

"What's wrong Tae?" I asked. 

"I miss her" I stopped for a minute as I heard his voice crack a little. 

"I miss her too but what can we do besides be happy with  her decisions" I continued his make up trying not to sob up myself. 

"but we could've helped her and helped Jimin become better with each other" 

"Okay your good to go" I tapped on his face lightly, and slowly started packing my stuff. He didn't finish the conversation because of Jin calling all the boys. 

"Alright boys gather up!" Jin called all the boys in a little circle. I sighed in relief sitting next to Sam and Rachel on the couch. 

"How did you go?" Rachel asked. 

"The same old! His just so cheeky I can't handle it sometimes" 

"but his just so cute though I wouldn't be able to handle him because of how handsome he is, i mean look at him" Rachel spoke about Taehyung like he was an angel or something. 

"Does little miss Rachel have a thing for Kim Taehyung?" she quickly covered my mouth glaring at him. 

"Say it a little louder will ya" 

"So it's true?" I took her hand away shocked at what just happened 

"No! I just thought he was cute and someone id totally bang"

"EW NO!" I closed my ears. 

"What do you think Jungkook wants to do play dress up?" I heard her muffled voice. 

"Yes!" I walked away and continued packing my make up. The boys did their little good luck goodbyes and hugs before running off to their performance. I wish Ellie was here with us. This is all she ever wanted to experience. Maybe I should send her a message, she's in Japan now, am I an idiot or something? I should've done this earlier.