Chapter 3

Chapter 2 Continued...

Hope's POV

We eventually got to the ramen store. I was so happy that I finally got the chance to spend time with one of my biggest idols. I might be slightly over obsessed, with the boys... but I really don't care and they won't ever really know. Until they see my room. I was shocked with myself, being confident to 'ask him out', I remember when I was in like Year... I can't remember but I almost threw up from doing an English speech. BUT ANYWAYS... we should never speak of that.

"Annyeonghaseyo,  what can I get for you?" the young girl was all jumpy with the sight of him. My body sank into the chair, when Jungkook admired the girl.

"Mmm two bowls of ramen! do you want anything?" he laughed and excused the girl. I was too nervous to laugh, my stomach felt like it had a thousand nots, like I was going to pass out right there. He was so handsome, pictures can't even compare to what he looks like in person. Although his character still shocks me from the first day we bumped into each other.

"Are you okay?"

"ME? Ahaha yes of course!" I looked behind me, avoiding his eyes. My breathing just kept getting heavier and heavier.

"You sure? Are you nervous to be with me?" he mumbled like a child.

"YES! I MEAN NO! I mean..." that was not how I planned to approach all of this. I basically sprinted to the bathroom before he saw me burst into tears from all the embarrassment.

After a good 5 minutes of wiping my face to it's normal state I decided it's a good time to hang out with him. I pray not to hyperventilate again. Please give me a break oh dear god. I tried to look over at the table but I couldn't seem to see Jungkook anywhere. Until I looked at certain two people, the girl was giggling with him and they seemed to be having a good all time. Why did it hurt and make me want to rip off every strand of hair on her head? I guess, I thought that maybe alone time to Jungkook with me, might mean something after a little time, maybe just the slight interest... but I guess I'm too forward. This whole idea just seemed like a whole stuff up. Picturing it in my head when I never met him, was easier... but now it all just seems so difficult.

I walked up to the table and tried to avoid looking at the beautiful girl flirting with him.

"I think I might head home..."

"Hope this is my good friend from highschool! Yeon Taehee" I quickly looked up and smiled returning my head slightly to the ground but I was too upset and nervous and everything else that being around him wasn't the greatest feeling.

"Hello Hope! you seem very shy! ahaha don't worry I won't bite, i just came to say quick hi to this young one!" she wrapped her arm around and rubbed the top of his head.

"YAH YAH! stop!" his face turned bright red. Great. The night is going to get even better.

"Jungkook it would be great to hang out longer but I have a job to finish before it gets late! I will see you around hey! It was great to meet you Yeon Taehee!" I bowed to both of them,  didn't let a word leave his mouth. I really was setting my expectations way too high. I think it's better if I just admire from afar, seeing how his so popular with the ladies and my shyness will get in the way anyway. I don't think any boy especially him wants that.

***

Ellie's POV

"Miss Ellie Wang, you gave us a great performance the other day, we were very impressed by your talent, although we are worried about the cultural difference and the struggles you will have as an idol in Korea, if we were to hand you this opportunity you would have to work extra hard, are you willing to be put under pressure like this?"